Google Calendar: make the most of every day
By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the official Google Calendar app for your iPhone to save time and make the most of every day.
• Different ways to view your calendar - Quickly switch between month, week and day view.
• Events from Gmail - Flight, hotel, concert, restaurant reservations and more are added to your calendar automatically.
• To-dos - Use Reminders to create and view to-dos alongside your events.
• Goals - Add personal goals—like “run 3 times a week”—and Calendar will schedule time for them automatically.
• Quick event creation - Smart suggestions for event titles, places and people save you time when creating events
• All your calendars in one place - Google Calendar works with all calendars on your phone, including Exchange and iCloud.
What's New in Version 1.6.7
• Goals: Connect to Apple Health so Calendar can mark fitness goals done automatically and schedule future times better. Check your progress with the new visual tracker.
• 3D Touch: Hard press on an event to quickly see the details without leaving the schedule view.
Thanks for helping me lose money
Google calendar works pretty well, and I like its visual appearance. However, it doesn't send me notifications about reminders. I use reminders more than I use actual appointments, and I miss many of them because Google Calendar fails to notify me when they occur. I believe the only way it manages to notify me about a reminder is if I have opened the app that same day. That's ridiculous. I set a reminder to cancel my subscription to a certain website service once my free trial had ended. Google Calendar failed to notify me of my reminder and so my subscription continued, charging me money for a month's worth of the service. Thanks Google.
I want the old one back
This is driving me freaking crazy and I hate it and I want the old one back. It takes me about half an hour to put in a proper appointment. It is not at all easy. I just want to put in the time and the day on my own and not be prompted for 10 different things and then have it still come out wrong. It always gets the day wrong, it always tries to do today or the next day. And it never gets the time right. It doesn't even offer you a full day's worth of times when you go to spin the hours. Not that it would get it right anyway. And it doesn't work when you dictate either. Why do people like this? For the tangerine, blueberry, and banana colors?
Bugs and add support for a widget
EDIT: tasks and goals aren't consistent in different views. I mark a workout done in schedule view but it shows not done in Month view. Kill the app and reopen and sometimes that particular workout is accurate but previous days' is not. I mark tasks as done but they don't get updated. Tasks show up in schedule view but then disappear next time I open the app.
I really love this app. I would use it so much more if there was a widget as well. Please add this soon!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 05, 2017
- Version: 1.6.7
- Size: 144 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.