By Google, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Get the official Google Calendar app for your iPhone or iPad to save time and make the most of every day.
• Different ways to view your calendar - Quickly switch between month, week and day view.
• Events from Gmail - Flight, hotel, concert, restaurant reservations and more are added to your calendar automatically.
• To-dos - Use Reminders to create and view to-dos alongside your events.
• Goals - Add personal goals—like “run 3 times a week”—and Calendar will schedule time for them automatically.
• Quick event creation - Smart suggestions for event titles, places and people save you time when creating events.
• All your calendars in one place - Google Calendar works with all calendars on your device, including Exchange and iCloud.
Google Calendar is integrated with Apple Health to track your workouts and mark Goals as done automatically.
What's New in Version 2.10
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Everything one might need in a calendar app
I love how Google Calendar automagically uploads everything to the cloud. I also love how it suggests locations based on the address one types in (of course it doesn't do this for private addresses, but it is still a handy feature.) It will set reminders by month, day, hour, or minute, and it also asks if one wants to set up recurring appointments for a number of weeks, a number of days, or annually (handy for Birthday reminders.) The app will also convert between time zones across the world—another useful feature. And all of these can easily be set whether one is using a smartphone or a tablet, and also a desktop or a laptop. All of the changes are sent to the cloud, as well. It is possible to export it into many other formats as well, such as iCal, and Microsoft Office. I ❤️ Google Calendar and will continue to use it until they pry it out of my hands. 🙂
We use our google calendar to keep our busy lives in order. No more waiting to check our calendars before we can commit or figure out when we have to leave our home to get somewhere. It's perfect for our family of 6! Everyone has access wherever they are.
Best easy to use calendar out there
Simple, convenient and straightforward. I love the way the agenda is made and the use of reminders as well, it helps a lot to follow through the day without getting confused with too many options.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 18, 2017
- Version: 2.10
- Size: 128 MB
- Languages: English, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.