By Google, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Get the official Google Calendar app for your iPhone or iPad to save time and make the most of every day.
• Different ways to view your calendar - Quickly switch between month, week and day view.
• Events from Gmail - Flight, hotel, concert, restaurant reservations and more are added to your calendar automatically.
• To-dos - Use Reminders to create and view to-dos alongside your events.
• Goals - Add personal goals—like “run 3 times a week”—and Calendar will schedule time for them automatically.
• Quick event creation - Smart suggestions for event titles, places and people save you time when creating events.
• All your calendars in one place - Google Calendar works with all calendars on your device, including Exchange and iCloud.
Google Calendar is integrated with Apple Health to track your workouts and mark Goals as done automatically.
What's New in Version 2.22
• This new version includes iOS 11 and iPhone X support, including Drag & Drop. For example, drag a document from a G Suite application, like Google Docs, into the attachment field of an event or drag text from Safari into the description of an event.
I love this app, everything could be color-coated and you can sync all your gmails into one. Which works out great for me, since I have my University email and my person email. It’s great and awesome!!! The only thing that bugs me the most, is that it doesn’t have an app for Apple Watch. Once they come out with that, then I will be EVEN more happy! Overall, I love it.
Okay, better options to use for now
It’s a start but a slow start. Seems like google leaves out features on purpose for iOS.
Gray out past/previous days so it’s easier to see the current day your own.
Shade the weekends a different color to stand out.
Add the current date or renaming events for the day to the icon. So many other calendar apps do it, such a basic feature to add.
Ability to make the month view the default view.
When I tap the event in month view, take me to that event.
A Lack of iPhone X Support
I love using Calendar to manage my calendar, but the improper iPhone X support has me considering other alternatives. The main reason for this is that the new event button is much too close to the bottom bar, in that it overlaps it almost.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 12, 2017
- Version: 2.22
- Size: 133 MB
- Languages: English, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.