Google Calendar: make the most of every day
By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the official Google Calendar app for your iPhone to save time and make the most of every day.
• Different ways to view your calendar - Quickly switch between month, week and day view.
• Events from Gmail - Flight, hotel, concert, restaurant reservations and more are added to your calendar automatically.
• To-dos - Use Reminders to create and view to-dos alongside your events.
• Goals - Add personal goals—like “run 3 times a week”—and Calendar will schedule time for them automatically.
• Quick event creation - Smart suggestions for event titles, places and people save you time when creating events
• All your calendars in one place - Google Calendar works with all calendars on your phone, including Exchange and iCloud.
What's New in Version 1.7.2
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Still missing key features
Even after all these years I don't understand how it's still missing some key features that most calendar apps have.
1) How is this STILL missing a widget for notification center?!
2) This app does give options on how to view the calendar but one of the best examples of what it's missing is a similar way that Fantastical (a different app) has one way to view your calendar. It allows you to view the moth calendar with dots under the dates to see that you have events for that day but also allows you to see what's happening on that particular day underneath it.
3) Yes, this is the least important but for me, as an Apple Watch user, the fact that it's missing an Apple Watch app means this is completely useless.
Because of all of the above I'm deleting this app again for probably the 10th time.
Fix these issues, Google, and I'll gladly ditch Fantastical for Google Calendar.
Great other than...
Can you please add a dynamic date in the app logo that shows the correct date rather than always saying 31? Also, it appears to not be syncing some of my events, especially in the landscape "week" view.
Google calendar has improved drastically since the previous versions. However, few improvements are definitely needed to make it GREAT! Just copy MS Outlook calendar.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 14, 2017
- Version: 1.7.2
- Size: 147 MB
- Languages: English, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.