Google Calendar – Make the most of every day
By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the official Google Calendar app for your iPhone or iPad to save time and make the most of every day.
• Different ways to view your calendar - Quickly switch between month, week and day view.
• Events from Gmail - Flight, hotel, concert, restaurant reservations and more are added to your calendar automatically.
• To-dos - Use Reminders to create and view to-dos alongside your events.
• Goals - Add personal goals—like “run 3 times a week”—and Calendar will schedule time for them automatically.
• Quick event creation - Smart suggestions for event titles, places and people save you time when creating events.
• All your calendars in one place - Google Calendar works with all calendars on your device, including Exchange and iCloud.
Google Calendar is integrated with Apple Health to track your workouts and mark Goals as done automatically.
What's New in Version 2.1.2
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Works well. It's very helpful, easy to use, avail on multiple devises
No Today Widget
Thank you for finally adding a month view, rating went up but please add the today widget and it will be 5 stars. Also add the option to set the month view as the default view each time you open the app.
Like it but
I came from an android phone so this was the easiest way for me to be used to using a calendar. I still like the calendar in iPhone but I miss having a widget. All of the other features work great but I would like the option to see my schedule without going into the app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 23, 2017
- Version: 2.1.2
- Size: 149 MB
- Languages: English, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.