Google Chrome – The Fast and Secure Web Browser
By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Browse fast on your iPhone and iPad with the Google Chrome browser you love on desktop. Pick up where you left off on your other devices, search by voice, and easily read webpages in any language.
• SYNC ACROSS DEVICES - seamlessly access and open tabs and bookmarks from your laptop, phone or tablet
• FASTER BROWSING - choose from search results that instantly appear as you type and quickly access previously visited pages
• VOICE SEARCH - use the magic of Google voice search to find answers on-the-go without typing
• TRANSLATE - easily read webpages in any language
• UNLIMITED TABS - open as many tabs as your heart desires and quickly flip through them like a deck of cards
• PRIVACY - use Incognito mode to browse without saving your history (learn more at http://goo.gl/WUx02)
What's New in Version 57.0.2987.137
• Yes, you can take it with you! If you find an interesting article that you want to read later, tap the Share icon and then Read Later to add the page to your Reading List. Articles on your Reading List are saved on your device so you can read them wherever you are, even when you aren't connected to the web.
• We've fixed a bug where Find in Page wasn't working correctly in iOS 10.3. We're always testing upcoming iOS releases to fix issues as quickly as possible.
How the mighty have fallen
Chrome has always been my number one browser, whether on iOS, my Mac or PC. Unfortunately with the latest mid-March2017 upgrade Chrome has been rendered useless. Quite an achievement if albeit a dubious one. Pages not take eons to load, if at all. Meanwhile Safari still zips along unaffected. Since Google has shown no sign that it even recognizes the problem nor whether it ever intends to fix it, I cannot recommend that anyone use this browser or any other Google services or analytics for that matter, at least for now. As a business how can I trust that anything else you are offering will be accurate or will even work at all? Please fix this train wreck of n upgrade as soon as possible. Until then, sorry, no Chrome.
I have always enjoyed using chrome browser, unfortunately lately i have been using an alternative ever since it started crashing. The crash has started a few days ago. Upon clearing browsing history, something that i regularly do. Surprisingly, the app crashed. I tried running the app again and clearing my history, but the same occurred. Tha app simply crashed over and over. Closing the app and restarting it doesnt work. Restarting your phone does not solve the issue. I just updated the app and the problem persists. I'm using an iPhone 6 OS version 10.2.1
Please fix this issue upon releasing the next update
Not loading, uninstall then reinstalled
I was having the same problem of chrome not loading while on wifi. It does load on data but not on chrome. I have literally tried everything! I rebooted my modem, rebooted my iPad, deleted my wifi from my iPad and then re-added it. Then today I decided to uninstall and reinstall chrome on my iPad and that seems to have done the trick (fingers crossed). I don't like using safari. I have always preferred chrome and to have it not work is driving me crazy! Google please fix it!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Mar 29, 2017
- Version: 57.0.2987.137
- Size: 94.3 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.