Google Cloud Console helps you manage your services running on the Google Cloud Platform (GCP) directly from your Apple iPhone or iPad:
• Stay connected to the cloud and check billing, status, and critical issues.
• Create your own custom dashboard to produce an overview of your GCP services.
• Monitor the state of your Compute Engine and App Engine resources with the ability to SSH into your VMs.
• Access to Cloud Shell to perform any Google Cloud (gcloud) operation.
• View and respond to incidents, errors, and logging.
We plan to ship new features regularly and continually improve your user experience. Please give us your feedback in the app by tapping the menu button in the upper-left corner, selecting Help & Feedback, and then Send feedback.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
• Fixed an issue that when selecting VM for chart sometimes result in error
• Fixed a crashing issue for iOS 9.x users
• Fixed scrolling in SSH and Cloud Shell
• Other minor fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
A Very Useful App
There are times when I am out and need to quickly make changes, run some commands in a virtual machine or get a sense of what is happening. This app is exactly for that.
I am in a phase right now where I am deciding if I should get a Surface, keep bringing along my compact Chromebook with Linux installed or carry around my iPad for those times when I don't want to lug around a laptop but want to be able to do real work. Usually my iPad is with me anyway but Zi didn't think it could do what I need. This app helps change my thinking.
I was looking for a way to easily SSH from an iPad. Sure enough that feature is here. Credentials readily available for me to get it, make some changes or run a script and get out.
Now I am going to look for FTP and BigQuery solutions and if I find them the iPad might just win out.
Can’t register mobile device
I got the app to get notifications for incidents from stackdriver. The instructions to register the device don’t seem to be correct? Or something is broken? Maybe I’m missing something. Either way this isn’t great. I don’t understand how I’m suppose to get notifications without having to constantly check my email. Total bummer.
Can’t edit vm properties
Specifically cpu&ram and permissions for storage. I need these features to do anything meaningful with my resources.
- Google, Inc.
- 53.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Google Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.