Google Cloud Console
By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Cloud Console enables you to manage your services running on the Google Cloud Platform directly from your Apple iPhone:
• Monitor the state of your Google App Engine or Compute Engine resources
• Create your own custom dashboard to produce an overview of your Google Cloud Platform services
• Quickly take action directly from your device such as stopping a virtual machine
• View and respond to incidents tracked in Google Cloud monitoring
We plan on shipping new features regularly. Please give us your feedback in the app by tapping the menu button in the upper-left corner of the screen, selecting “Help & feedback," and then "Send feedback."
What's New in Version 1.5.1
The latest version of Google Cloud Console for iOS adds several additional Stackdriver capabilities, including Error Reporting (with notifications) and Trace. Receive optional push notifications on your mobile device when Stackdriver detects a new error in your application, and view latency trace reports for any of your application's end points, as well as A/B latency comparisons.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 16, 2017
- Version: 1.5.1
- Size: 45.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.