Google Play Newsstand - News & Magazines for you
By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With Google Play Newsstand, discover more of the news you care about on your iPhone and iPad. Enjoy breaking news and in-depth articles featuring audio, video and more. With hundreds of premier publishers from sports, business, cooking, entertainment, fashion and more - it’s all there, easy to follow, read, and share.
• Enjoy Read Now to find more of the articles you care about and discover new ones you will love.
• Subscribe to your favorite publishers and bloggers and easily access their content in a beautifully consistent fashion.
• Explore categories like Arts & Photography, Business & Finance, Food & Drink and more and subscribe to topics tagged to the articles that interest you most.
• Bookmark news stories you don't have time to read for later.
What's New in Version 3.6
• Content and navigation improvements for languages that read right to left.
• Improved support for displaying Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP).
• Additional bug fixes and performance improvements.
Great news app
IMHO easier to use than either the Apple news app or individual websites
I can't find my house :(
This is a stupid app I can't even see the trees
I wish I could do 0 stars. 😡😤😢
Ugly icon art
This app is good but the icon art change is such a big mistake. The icon art is one of the ugliest things I've seen, who ever gave the green light for the icon art change needs to be fired.
- Category: News
- Updated: Apr 11, 2016
- Version: 3.6
- Size: 16.7 MB
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © 2016 Google, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.