By Google, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Create, edit, and collaborate with others on documents from your iPod, iPhone, or iPad with the free Google Docs app. With Google Docs you can:
* Create new documents or edit any that were created on the web or on another device
* Share documents and work together with others in the same document at the same time
* Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection
* Add and respond to comments
* Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type
* Directly insert photos from your camera
* Open, edit, and save Word documents
Camera: This is used to takes photos to insert into documents.
Photos: This is used to access photos under the control of Photos Application to let the users pick images to insert into documents
What's New in Version 1.2017.36206
* Style individual cells in tables, including the borders and fill color
* Crop, mask, and add borders to images in your document
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
Most of the apps or products that Google has created have been pretty lame, poorly executed or timed and they completely lack the ability to work with the people that use them - some call it customer service - making them just a big lumbering beast riding the wave of success that a search monopoly brought them.
The exceptions are Gmail and in my opinion the GSuite of apps. No other company has even come close to having collaborative functionality the way Google has done it. Revisioning, recovery, instantaneous changes and lo and behold I can see when someone is working on a doc at the same time as me.
So 5 stars for Google Docs. Guess having all those priceless Stanford degrees sitting around will occasionally produce something awesome.
Not very good
Half the time I try to save files and it just doesn’t work. It keeps older versions of the files and deletes my new data. If I try to copy a file to use it as a template, it almost always saves the old version and won’t let me save the new data. Sometimes, it doesn’t even let me make a copy at all. I can’t save things as a google docs file. It just sits there trying to save for eternity. It has all of the things you would want in a phone word processing app, except none of those things actually work.
I love this app
The freedom that this app gave to me is just amazing. I can work from everywhere, share my thoughts and ideas with the team. When I have ideas in the middle of the night, just grab the phone, make notes on google docs and just open in my computer next morning at the office. Google: I love you!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 18, 2017
- Version: 1.2017.36206
- Size: 199 MB
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.