By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create, edit, and collaborate with others on documents from your iPod, iPhone, or iPad with the free Google Docs app. With Google Docs you can:
* Create new documents or edit any that were created on the web or on another device
* Share documents and work together with others in the same document at the same time
* Open, edit, and save Microsoft Word documents
* Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection
* Add and respond to comments
* Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type
* Protect your documents with a 4-digit passcode
What's New in Version 1.2.8926
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
Hello! I'm a student in high school who takes accelerated classes (Honors, Pre-Ap, AP, and also took part in a college course for psychology) and Google Docs is EXTREMELY useful for someone like me. I am involves in various programs such as a local youth group, my high school's NJROTC program, and also school sports - how do I have time for all this?! Google Docs app. It is very accessible, easy to use, and dependable. Since it is a Google Docs, you may access all your documents from any Internet-capable device - which makes life 150% easier! I downloaded this app for a dependable, trust-worthy, essay-writing app that can be taken anywhere! Google docs have saved me from numerous yelling sessions from my parents (who are strict with me getting enough sleep) and also from TMT (Time Management Training) that my program enforces when students are caught being up past lights out! Google Docs is just an amazing app that I'd recommend to everyone.
It'sWhat I would expect😍 u need it
It could be better but it works and has become such a vital part of my everyday life. I would like more advanced features but It works and works well enough that I can be productive with teams of people around the globe. I can't complain but I would like to see more image and formatting support. This app works well with the desktop counterpart and the entire workflow has replaced msword. If I could be so bold as to suggest better error/grammar correction. But the ability to step away from my desk and use my iPhone to continue writing is awesome . I gave it 4 stars and would have given 5 if all my needs were met. It does do what I need. I was big Into open office and this has surpassed that. The cloud aspect of this app is key to its success ! It's worth adding to your workflow
Good rendering of a great product!
I've been a "true believer" in Google Docs for about 10 years (or since its inception, whichever came later), but a pretty recent convert to i-Tech. Having used the Google iApps for about a year now, I cannot recall once being disappointed; there may have been one or two features missing here or there, but the fact that I can't remember any specifically, to me means alot. Say what you may about Google being too big to be healthy, but they provide Grade A product, for free, and much of that without any ads: nuff said.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 08, 2015
- Version: 1.2.8926
- Size: 76.8 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.