By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create, edit, and collaborate with others on documents from your iPod, iPhone, or iPad with the free Google Docs app. With Google Docs you can:
* Create new documents or edit any that were created on the web or on another device
* Share documents and work together with others in the same document at the same time
* Open, edit, and save Microsoft Word documents
* Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection
* Add and respond to comments
* Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type
* Protect your documents with a 4-digit passcode
What's New in Version 1.2.8099
* Add images on the go from your phone or tablet
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
Rebuttal to Bad Review
While I originally intended to pop over here for a quick review that basically said, "Love this app, makes writing a breeze!", I found a review I feel compelled to comment on for its inaccurate assessment of Docs' features. When you scroll down and find one very negative review, please mentally discard it, as every statement of features lacking is simply not true. Docs does give the user the ability to indent, to change line spacing, to organize folders, to change fonts, sizes, colors, to add bullets and numbering ... you get the idea! And with Docs' frequent updates, there will undoubtedly be more features added as time goes by. Thanks for making this writer's work/play easier and more fun, Docs!
Great app but the new changes are not good
I love this app but there are changes I dislike from previous versions. Since Google has changed the layout you can no longer have files organized by folders unless you click a tab and search through the directory. I want to open a folder and have all of my files pertaining to my project in there, not viewable all in one area and mixing my projects. Originally, you used to be able to use Google Drive for everything. Now all the features of Google Drive have been split up.
I use Google docs and Google drive a lot in my school, but I never thought to use it on my phone. I now use it all the time when I am in pinch to write something and don't have a computer with me. It is sleek, elegant, simple, but efficient. And the best thing is... ITS FREE(And has no in app purchases)!!! So why are you even taking time to read this review?! Don't waste more time and just DOWNLOAD IT!!!!!!!!!!!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 13, 2015
- Version: 1.2.8099
- Size: 82.6 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.