By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create, edit, and collaborate with others on documents from your iPod, iPhone, or iPad with the free Google Docs app. With Google Docs you can:
* Create new documents or edit any that were created on the web or on another device
* Share documents and work together with others in the same document at the same time
* Open, edit, and save Microsoft Word documents
* Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection
* Add and respond to comments
* Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type
* Protect your documents with a 4-digit passcode
What's New in Version 1.2016.28202
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
I love google docs so much. I basically love everything Google has created so far (Google slides, etc). I don't have Microsoft Office or Word and that pays, but with this it is free and very easy to use. You can take it with you on your phone and create documents offline. The only little thing that I have a problem with, is when I'm on a device that is not on a computer or laptop, I can't tell how many pages I am writing. Let's say I am writing an essay for school, and my limit is two pages. On the computer, it tells you how many pages you've written so far, but through your phone or anywhere else, it doesn't tell you. It's just the tiniest thing that I do believe someone can easily have that as an update. Other that that, this is absolutely really great.
New update does not fix crash issues
This new update functions just as poorly as the last few updates. This was a once reliable app, but Google has gone to sleep at the wheel here. Every single time I close this app, I know I will have to delete and re-download the whole app if I ever want it to work again. Once I re-load it, I can access my documents again. ONCE. Then once I close anything, better delete the whole app & start over because nothing will open again. It I'll just sit there "thinking" while giving the black screen of death. Same exact issue on multiple Apple mobile devices. If this persists I am abandoning google docs.
I use this app for school using my iphone & tablet. This app is easy and efficient enough to use anywhere like on the go or at home. I love being able to take a document from my computer then continue typing it up on my phone. The app is extremely organized and super easy to use. No problems with glitching.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 27, 2016
- Version: 1.2016.28202
- Size: 91.3 MB
- Languages: English, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Mongolian, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.