By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create, edit, and collaborate with others on documents from your iPod, iPhone, or iPad with the free Google Docs app. With Google Docs you can:
* Create new documents or edit any that were created on the web or on another device
* Share documents and work together with others in the same document at the same time
* Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection
* Add and respond to comments
* Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type
* Directly insert photos from your camera
* Open, edit, and save Word documents
Camera: This is used to takes photos to insert into documents.
Photos: This is used to access photos under the control of Photos Application to let the users pick images to insert into documents
What's New in Version 1.2017.26207
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
Best Doc. Creator In My Opinion ❤️
I mean, wow. Ever since Elementary School, I've had to use Microsoft Word and other programs from Microsoft along with my other classmates. Now, going into High School, we've been using Google programs more often, especially on the Google Chrome Books. So, I recommend this app for anyone in late Middle School-High School.
The app itself is very accessible, I can find everything very easily most of the time. It's very easy to find your documents, and the fact that you are able to switch between accounts is very useful, and it can help separate your home and school documents. I was surprised and happy when I saw that you could change the color of the text. I didn't expect an app to have that.
Plus, I LOVE the fact that you can collaborate in real time with people. The only minor issue is that it sometimes lags, and you can't see what the other person is typing for a while (it lags), but eventually it works itself out and catches up.
So, I definitely recommend this app to anyone who needs to make documents on the go, or just make documents period. ❤️
Occasional crashes for power users, but overall good
Update — I can now make the outline view stay open on the iPhone. Thank you for accommodating us slow tappers!! This version also seems more stable.
I really like this app, especially for writing on the train or even when an idea strikes me at night and I don’t want to start up my computer to write it down.
Like other people have said, the predictive text issue can be annoying but is relatively simple to workaround. I only really have two major issues:
1) I wish the document outline stayed onscreen for just a little bit longer on the iPhone when tapping on the scrolling arrows...I almost always miss the tap because by the time I find where I wanted to go, it’s gone.
2) If you type for long enough in one document, it crashes. Usually while deleting text. I do have fairly large documents so I may just be overloading it with 100+ page documents. :) It still gets four stars though because even when it crashes, I only lose a few of the most recent words or characters.
Is love too strong a word?
Google docs has become a part of my daily life. I think I use it for just about everything. It has all of the functionality you need to make sleek, presentable documents without too much clutter. It is great for amateurs to super users. I use it to take notes, compile research, build content for web pages, write and store my poetry, embed into pages, and so many other things. If docs doesn't have what I need then I have no doubt I'll find it in another google app. Thanks Google.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 12, 2017
- Version: 1.2017.26207
- Size: 203 MB
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.