By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create, edit, and collaborate with others on documents from your iPod, iPhone, or iPad with the free Google Docs app. With Google Docs you can:
* Create new documents or edit any that were created on the web or on another device
* Share documents and work together with others in the same document at the same time
* Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection
* Add and respond to comments
* Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type
* Directly insert photos from your camera
* Open, edit, and save Word documents
Camera: This is used to takes photos to insert into documents.
Photos: This is used to access photos under the control of Photos Application to let the users pick images to insert into documents
What's New in Version 1.2017.32203
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
I love this app, since I can write stories, do school projects, and whatever else I usually do on Google docs, but this time, I can take it around with me whenever and wherever I want! Its awesome! I use it constantly.
I have a couple of problems however, one -I don't know if I'm just being a noob, or they actually don't have it, but I cannot find the button that changes the text format ANYWHERE. I have searched far and wide, yet I can't find it. Second, I can't 'un-indent' or 'indent' any lines. I always start my chapters with a non-indented title, but I can't do that on here, and I usually end up forgetting to change it on my computer, and if I somehow get it to be permanently un-indented, it won't go back, and I have to count 11-12spaces (to be exact) to get it to look like a tab- and then I STILL have to edit it on my computer, because I'm a perfectionist. It's especially disappointing when you're trying to do the *** thingies to show a break in the chapter (I don't actually know the word for it) because I can't center it, and even if I could, there would still be that indent that would make it in-centered, and it picks at my OCD. And I end up having to do everything on my computer, which was what the making of the app was trying to avoid.
I know my complaints seem pretty long, but it's just little things that make me twitch slightly, and I genuinely really love this app. I would totally have given it five stars if it weren't for those tiny things.
Yes, but needs one improvement
Okay, I honestly love this app. I use for all kinds of school things. It's very useful. I have one problem. With me using it for school I have so many documents, and I'm a very neat person, so I want to delete some from the previous years. Once I delete the ones I don't need I go to trash to get rid of them. And I have to delete around 100 one at a time. Maybe there's something in the app I don't know about but please make this easier. I'm getting tired of siting for an hour deleting documents.
Great but there's one way to make it better
When I have teachers that give me reading material to write about, I frequently go back and forth citing the paper and using it for the assignment. I think a way you could tab to and from documents without having to exit out of the document every time you want to look at something else would really make the app better.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 18, 2017
- Version: 1.2017.32203
- Size: 200 MB
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.