Google Drive - free online storage from Google
By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get started with Google Drive for free and have all your files within reach from any smartphone, tablet, or computer. All your files in Drive – like your videos, photos, and documents – are backed up safely so you can’t lose them. Easily invite others to view, edit, or leave comments on any of your files or folders.
With Drive, you can:
• View documents, PDFs, photos, videos, and more
• Search for files by name and content
• Easily share files and folders with others
• Set sharing permissions to view, comment, or edit
• Quickly access recent files
• See file details and activity
• Enable viewing of files offline
What's New in Version 4.11
• Easily empty Trash straight from the Drive app
• Bug fixes and performance improvements, including improved app startup time
Superb for all Devices
I'm a photographer who uses both Mac and PC, including an iPhone and iPad. Using Google Drive I am able to share my photographs with all devices without taking up space with every picture separately on them each.
Also what is great is the way you are able to organize using folders, including subfolders. I am now able to use this way of organization to create folders for completed, edited photos and also ones that have yet to be complete. This gives me the ability to download them on all devices and chose how and what program to edit them with.
Fantastically diverse and dependable.
Great Extremely Simple and Usefull App
Besides being a place to back files up this app is the simplest way to transfer photos and other files from iPhone and/or iPad to your PC, PC to iOS device or between iOS devices.
Recently upgraded to iPhone 6+ and while it can take amazing pictures I prefer to edit on the go with my iPad for somethings especially when a PC isn't always around and when I plan to post an edited photo in an iOS app chatroom like Line etc.
Can also work as virtual thumb drive for files you may need to access on the go on a mobile iOS device that were generated on a PC or vice Versa. Love it
Google Drive is fantastic! I purchased the iPhone 6s Plus, 16GB and I don't have to worry about my phone running out of space because everything backs up on Google Drive. I literally only have 4 songs on my iPhone and everything else is stored on Drive. Drive also supports Live Photos so there's that. I never understand why people get these high storage devices from fear of running out of space when they can just download Drive.. The only double-edged thing about Drive is that hackers only need one password to access all your stuff. I'd recommend a fingerprint scanner and then the app would be perfect.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 06, 2016
- Version: 4.11
- Size: 90.1 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 100 GB of Storage (1 year)$19.99
- 25GB of storage (1 year)$24.99