Google Drive – secure online file storage
By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Get started with Google Drive for free and have all your files within reach from any smartphone, tablet, or computer. All your files in Drive – like your videos, photos, and documents – are backed up safely so you can’t lose them. Easily invite others to view, edit, or leave comments on any of your files or folders.
With Drive, you can:
• View documents, PDFs, photos, videos, and more
• Search for files by name and content
• Easily share files and folders with others
• Set sharing permissions to view, comment, or edit
• Quickly access recent files
• See file details and activity
• Enable viewing of files offline
What's New in Version 4.2017.29209
• Take action directly from notifications delivered to you. Whenever someone requests access to a document you own, or makes a comment on a file you own, you can immediately reply or grant access.
Photo quality still downgraded
Apparently no intentions to address this issue from Google. This used to be my go-to app for photo backups because it used to keep the photo quality and resolution intact without downgrading the resolution - much to my disappointment, the photo quality is fine when uploading to the drive but now photos are downgraded when you download from Google Drive back to the iPhone. This is very disappointing because it used to keep the fidelity intact. Seems like the new Google Drive app developers are riding in training wheels or cutting corners.
I won't be using this app until this is fixed. So disappointed with this app lately.
Google drive an awesome tool for work
I have found this app so helpful as a library for storing instructions, new item listings, diagrams, reference guides and many other things including pictures that all my co workers can utilize. It becomes a good resource to draw upon. I found it helpful for family pictures also for the whole family to look at. And I can keep this separate from work access ability.
Convenient AND Easy to use!!
Instead of just saving everything to your phone/tablet/laptop you should save to Drive as well! Then, should you need to access your saved documents from another location, simply open the app & everything is saved in one convenient place!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 15, 2017
- Version: 4.2017.29209
- Size: 189 MB
- Languages: English, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Mongolian, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 100 GB of Storage (1 year)$19.99
- 25GB of storage (1 year)$24.99