Google Drive - free online storage from Google
By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get started with Google Drive for free and have all your files within reach from any smartphone, tablet, or computer. All your files in Drive – like your videos, photos, and documents – are backed up safely so you can’t lose them. Easily invite others to view, edit, or leave comments on any of your files or folders.
With Drive, you can:
• View documents, PDFs, photos, videos, and more
• Search for files by name and content
• Easily share files and folders with others
• Set sharing permissions to view, comment, or edit
• Quickly access recent files
• See file details and activity
• Enable viewing of files offline
What's New in Version 4.4
• Get notifications for new files shared with you
• Use 3D Touch to open recent files, upload photos or search
• Find and open files in Drive from iOS Search
Just Keeps Getting Better With Age
Google has become one of the most polarizing and ubiquitous pillars of the internet, technology, and truly, the world. While it's growth, motivations, acquisitions, influence, and practices are both zealously revered and reviled, few could argue that Google ushered in a new age that no one; not even science fiction, could have envisioned. It is one of the, if not THE 1st "service" that connects, empowers, and in many ways unifies the human civilization... as in ALL 7 Billion and counting, in some way, shape or form. Google Drive is a stellar example of Google's most awe-inspiring innovations, from the generous allotment of free (15GB and the ability to earn plenty more) usage which is more than enough for the vast majority of users, to the seamless, and constantly improving interface that makes it easy for one to access enormous amounts of vital content, personal and professional data, and the myriad other constantly growing cache of data that is continuously & exponentially growing in our lives. The continued improvements and integration of all the Google services provided is what makes this a 5-Star Application for me, and it is as essential as any tool that I use daily, hardware or software.
Great app but still clunky
Excellent for storing in cloud, all types of files. Particularly raw digital images. Still clunky - surprisingly does not offer same silky smoothness as Dropbox. Won't let you move files around easily by cut and paste. Saving as other than Docs or Sheets is a hassle. Correct me on f I'm wrong, but I have to download the file to save as PDFs or Word. Why not just convert in same folder with one click?
These are nits - Drive has been a lifesaver. 4.75 stars!
How can a student live without it?
It has 15 G free storage. All the necessary tools to finish projects. Like a Draw program and slideshow Software. I have been able to seamlessly share group class projects with others. Great job Google. Hint; it works better if you only have one gadget logged into gmail at a time. I turn off iPhone when using a desktop or laptop. Works best that way.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 24, 2015
- Version: 4.4
- Size: 79.4 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 100 GB of Storage (1 year)$19.99
- 25GB of storage (1 year)$24.99