Google Drive - free online storage from Google
By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get started with Google Drive for free and have all your files within reach from any smartphone, tablet, or computer. All your files in Drive – like your videos, photos, and documents – are backed up safely so you can’t lose them. Easily invite others to view, edit, or leave comments on any of your files or folders.
With Drive, you can:
• View documents, PDFs, photos, videos, and more
• Search for files by name and content
• Easily share files and folders with others
• Set sharing permissions to view, comment, or edit
• Quickly access recent files
• See file details and activity
• Enable viewing of files offline
What's New in Version 3.5.1
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Indispensable for studying
I started using google drive at the beginning of this semester to consolidate my studying resources, and I can't imagine a better experience. I can upload all of my resources: docs, slides, or PDFs (including textbook PDFs) onto my google drive and access and modify them on my phone when I can't have my computer. I also don't run into the glitches that riddle Microsoft products on my Mac. A polished and indispensable studying tool.
I like how i can save pictures in drive i want to keep and how u can name files and how google sheets and google docs are saved on drive so i can click on my doc file that takes me to my go flickr group rules and i can click on my google sheets so i can add new members and keep up with my group while it grows
I've seen better
I've been using Google Drive for the past three years and OneDrive (formerly SkyDrive) for the past two years. OneDrive is a far better option. It's great with Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents on the go (yes, Office is free on the iPad) whereas Google Drive always tries to convert my files to its lousy Google Drive format. OneDrive is also heavily integrated in Windows 8.1 and Windows Phone 8.1, so being able to transfer files between my phone and computer is a big deal. Google has NOT released an app for either Windows 8.1 or Windows Phone 8.1.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 22, 2015
- Version: 3.5.1
- Size: 43.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- 100 GB of Storage (1 year)$19.99
- 25GB of storage (1 year)$24.99