Google Drive - free online storage from Google
By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get started with Google Drive for free and have all your files within reach from any smartphone, tablet, or computer. All your files in Drive – like your videos, photos, and documents – are backed up safely so you can’t lose them. Easily invite others to view, edit, or leave comments on any of your files or folders.
With Drive, you can:
• View documents, PDFs, photos, videos, and more
• Search for files by name and content
• Easily share files and folders with others
• Set sharing permissions to view, comment, or edit
• Quickly access recent files
• See file details and activity
• Enable viewing of files offline
What's New in Version 4.0.1
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Superb for all Devices
I'm a photographer who uses both Mac and PC, including an iPhone and iPad. Using Google Drive I am able to share my photographs with all devices without taking up space with every picture separately on them each.
Also what is great is the way you are able to organize using folders, including subfolders. I am now able to use this way of organization to create folders for completed, edited photos and also ones that have yet to be complete. This gives me the ability to download them on all devices and chose how and what program to edit them with.
Fantastically diverse and dependable.
way better than Dropbox
in my opinion by the way this google drive is app is awesome and better than Dropbox box because it's free!!!! you get 15gigs of free storage not just 5gigs. it's worked flawlessly for me. and I just found out that I can back up my pics and vids from my iPhone unlimited of course there's some requisites but that's no biggie for me since I didn't know have of my 16 gig iPhone would be full from new..... now I can delete my iPhone photos and keep them safe in my google drive ...
Google is awesome
Google often kills it in terms of products/services offered. Drive is just another example of that, I work out a lot and I use drive to maintain all my workouts/nutrition plans etc that otherwise would have been all over the place in emails/notes and PDF files on my phone. Drive is the best and I highly recommend to anyone who needs to access files from their phone, and you can access it from any computer if need be!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 13, 2015
- Version: 4.0.1
- Size: 45.3 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- 100 GB of Storage (1 year)$19.99
- 25GB of storage (1 year)$24.99