Google Drive - free online storage from Google
By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get started with Google Drive for free and have all your files within reach from any smartphone, tablet, or computer. All your files in Drive – like your videos, photos, and documents – are backed up safely so you can’t lose them. Easily invite others to view, edit, or leave comments on any of your files or folders.
With Drive, you can:
• View documents, PDFs, photos, videos, and more
• Search for files by name and content
• Easily share files and folders with others
• Set sharing permissions to view, comment, or edit
• Quickly access recent files
• See file details and activity
• Enable viewing of files offline
What's New in Version 4.1
• Select multiple files to keep offline, star, or organize
• More quickly share, rename, or view details for a file
• Performance improvements and bug fixes
Great app. I use it for all my stuff. Best price for storage and features.
Switching between apps to be able to edit docs is annoying, but everyone else is doing the same thing and has for years... Like Microsoft and Apple... just saying.
This update says it allows you to select multiple items, but that doesn't seem to work... The help doc says to "tap and hold" but all that does is open the doc or file...
OK App - missing the (9-2-15) said updates
This is just an OK app for drive users.
The App leaves much to be desired in terms of renaming, sorting and organizing.
I was excited when I saw there is an update that said it addressed a lot of it. After updating I found that it doesn't do what it promised to do such as multi select and easier naming.
The other feature it's lacking is the ability to upload photos straight from the Photos app via the share feature. Instead you have to open the app, hit the plus sign to upload and then locate the photos you want to upload.
As I said, it's an ok app, it functions smoothly but it leaves much to be desired.
Until they enhance it, I'll keep my rating at a 2-star
Crashes after adding folder
After I add a folder, the app crashes nearly every time. This has also happened in previous updates. Other than that it is a great app and I love the document/folder search feature. I use this app all of the time.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 02, 2015
- Version: 4.1
- Size: 50.6 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- 100 GB of Storage (1 year)$19.99
- 25GB of storage (1 year)$24.99