Shop hundreds of stores in one convenient place. Order above the store minimum for free delivery – $25 to $35 in most cases. Return anything you don’t need within 30 days.
GET YOUR SHOPPING DONE FAST
• Do your shopping anytime with the app, website, or by voice, with help from the Google Assistant.
• Shop national, local, and online stores, including Target, Best Buy, PetSmart, Walgreens, Bed Bath & Beyond, Fry’s Electronics, and many more.
• No membership.
• Order above the store minimum for free delivery – $25 to $35 in most cases.
• Most orders arrive within 1-3 days, depending on where you live.
FREE AND EASY RETURNS
• Free returns within 30 days for all stores
• Email, call, and live chat with customer service
Google Express is available in all US states and Washington, DC, except for Alaska, Hawaii, and unincorporated territories, including Puerto Rico.
Ratings and Reviews
Fast, convenient, and greatly packaged!
The app is easy to use and easy to pick up on whether on my phone app or on a laptop using the website. It's come to be super convenient for me, especially with the cool integration it has with Google Home and the Assistant. Have ordered mainly from Walmart and Target with no issues. Items, even glass, always arrive in great condition and greatly packaged. Love being able to quickly see all types of variations for what I'm looking for, along with prices for me to compare in different stores (something that I find hard to do while in store). I also like the filtering options just in case I'm only interested in one store. My hope from stores is that an even greater number of items become available (which stores already have), but are not selling online on Google Express. I'm anxious to see the enhancements this platform will get in the future.
The worst online shopping experience
While the app itself has no major flaws, the shopping experience is dreadful. Google express is mostly a collection of leftover shops that use this platform to fish for dumb customers willing to pay 60$ for 1L of mouthwash. And Google ranks such offers #1 in a search result. If that’s not enough to put you off even the legit shops like Target offer a tiny sub selection of what they offer on their own sites. Some of them seem to price articles higher than on their own site. If you are still determined to use this you will get an awful shopping experience. Place a 15$ order with 15$ shipping promotion with all articles marked as available. 5 days nothing happens then they tell you some articles are not available and the remainder they split in 3 shipments. And you end up going to a brick and mortar store to buy the things they did not ship. All that is rounded off with a really awful customer service experience. This seems one of these Google projects that Google does half heartedly and yanks a few years later.
Clueless customer service
When I added the product to the cart it said two day shipping after checking out it said earliest delivery date is 3 weeks away I called google express they said they will swap it out I said ok. I got no confirmation.
Called back they said they are not allowed to do that. I asked what can I do they said call the company selling the product I called them they said we didn’t get any order numbers which was provided to me.
I called google express third time and no matter what I asked for they said they don’t do it . They don’t take responsibility for delivery. They don’t take responsibility for the order number not being pulled up by the company the order was placed through, they don’t take responsibility for anything. I asked for a supervisor or manager I was put on hold for a long time and came to speak with same rep who said I submitted a request for for supervisor. Put me on another hold and came back with he will call back not sure when.
DO NOT USE THIS APP!!!
- Google LLC
- 195.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Kirghiz, Klingon, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lingala, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Swiss German, Tagalog, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Zulu
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Google, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.