Google Keep - Notes and lists
By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• Capture, edit, share, and collaborate on your notes on any device, anywhere.
• Add notes, lists, photos, and audio to Keep.
• Organize your notes with labels and colors.
• Set and forget. Get reminded about a note at the right time or place.
• Record a voice memo and have it automatically transcribed.
• Grab the text from an image to help you quickly find that note again through search.
WHEN AND WHERE YOU NEED IT
Need to remember to pick up some groceries? Set a location-based reminder to pull up your grocery list right when you get to the store. Need to finish a to-do? Set a time-based reminder to make sure you never miss a thing.
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS
Next time you go to the store, share your shopping list on Keep and watch as items get checked off in real time. No need for text messages back and forth. Get things done together, faster.
FIND WHAT YOU NEED, FAST
Quickly filter and search for notes by color and other attributes like lists with the label “To-dos”, audio notes with reminders or just see shared notes. Find what you're looking for even faster, and let Keep do the remembering for you.
ALWAYS WITHIN REACH
Keep works on your phone, tablet and computer. Everything you add to Keep syncs across your devices so your important stuff is always with you.
Try Google Keep on the web at http://keep.google.com and find it in the Chrome Web Store at http://g.co/keepinchrome.
Camera: This is used to attach images to notes in Keep.
Contacts: This is used to share notes to contacts.
Microphone: This is used to attach audio to notes.
Location: This is used to set and fire location-based reminders.
Storage: This is used to add attachments from storage to their notes.
What's New in Version 1.2017.24102
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
Was great but becoming unreliable
My wife and I switched from OneNote to Keep for a simpler interface and to stick with the Google ecosystem. We use it to collaborate on grocery and other shopping needs. Over time it has become unreliable with connection errors, duplicated items, items that immediately disappear, and many other bugs that make it frustrating to use over paper and cause us to buy the wrong things. Since the Assistant shopping list was moved out of Keep, we assume our dream of being able to ask Google Home to add, remove or recite from Keep won't happen.
One of my favorites
I use this every day. It allows me to select which Google account I want to add my notes to and I can share between the two accounts or with other people. I have had not a single issue with syncing or losing notes. It often use it to save book highlights from my iPad Kindle. I also make up shopping lists, use it as a quickie journal, gather recipes I find online, etc. I use it for everything. It seriously is one of my favorite apps.
Simple to use and keep organized.
This app is simple to use and great to use for reminders. The organizing features make organizing notes quick and easy. Also this app like app Google stuff has unlimited storage. Great resource for those who don't want to bother with apples iCloud limitations of notes storage.
Finally we can add drawing making this superior to Apple notes even more!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 28, 2017
- Version: 1.2017.24102
- Size: 152 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.