Google Keep - Notes and lists
By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• Capture, edit, share, and collaborate on your notes on any device, anywhere.
• Add notes, lists, photos, and audio to Keep.
• Organize your notes with labels and colors.
• Set and forget. Get reminded about a note at the right time or place.
• Record a voice memo and have it automatically transcribed.
• Grab the text from an image to help you quickly find that note again through search.
WHEN AND WHERE YOU NEED IT
Need to remember to pick up some groceries? Set a location-based reminder to pull up your grocery list right when you get to the store. Need to finish a to-do? Set a time-based reminder to make sure you never miss a thing.
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS
Next time you go to the store, share your shopping list on Keep and watch as items get checked off in real time. No need for text messages back and forth. Get things done together, faster.
FIND WHAT YOU NEED, FAST
Quickly filter and search for notes by color and other attributes like lists with the label “To-dos”, audio notes with reminders or just see shared notes. Find what you're looking for even faster, and let Keep do the remembering for you.
ALWAYS WITHIN REACH
Keep works on your phone, tablet and computer. Everything you add to Keep syncs across your devices so your important stuff is always with you.
Try Google Keep on the web at http://keep.google.com and find it in the Chrome Web Store at http://g.co/keepinchrome.
What's New in Version 1.2016.50302
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
Great App... Couple Suggestions...
I love this app, and it works great for what I need. However, I would really like to have the ability to link notes directly to an event on Google Calender. For example, I am using Google Keep to create a checklist of items I'll need to bring for a business trip I have coming up (which I have marked on my calendar) and I would like to be able to add this checklist straight to that event, so all I'll have to do is open the event and click my attached note. Additionally, it would be nice if you could see that the note is added to an event on Google Calender with the option to view said event from Keep.
I love this app. Instead of writing sticky notes that I lose all over the place I have them and digital form. I love the sleek and easy interface, but I do wish there were more color options. (At least add purple for the late great Prince, a sliver chrome would be awesome too)
Another thing I would like to see happen, is the ability to list the labels in the order of your choosing just like you can with the checkboxes.
Love Keep, but iOS app doesn't work
I love using Google Keep on the web, but the iOS app stopped working on my iPhone days ago. I keep getting the error message that it cannot connect and to try again later. I've tried updating the app, turning the phone off and on, using it over my cell network and using it over wifi. Nothing has helped. A preliminary google search didn't turn up any answers either.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 16, 2016
- Version: 1.2016.50302
- Size: 155 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.