By Google, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
• Capture, edit, share, and collaborate on your notes on any device, anywhere.
• Add notes, lists, photos, and audio to Keep.
• Organize your notes with labels and colors.
• Set and forget. Get reminded about a note at the right time or place.
• Record a voice memo and have it automatically transcribed.
• Grab the text from an image to help you quickly find that note again through search.
WHEN AND WHERE YOU NEED IT
Need to remember to pick up some groceries? Set a location-based reminder to pull up your grocery list right when you get to the store. Need to finish a to-do? Set a time-based reminder to make sure you never miss a thing.
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS
Next time you go to the store, share your shopping list on Keep and watch as items get checked off in real time. No need for text messages back and forth. Get things done together, faster.
FIND WHAT YOU NEED, FAST
Quickly filter and search for notes by color and other attributes like lists with the label “To-dos”, audio notes with reminders or just see shared notes. Find what you're looking for even faster, and let Keep do the remembering for you.
ALWAYS WITHIN REACH
Keep works on your phone, tablet and computer. Everything you add to Keep syncs across your devices so your important stuff is always with you.
Try Google Keep on the web at http://keep.google.com and find it in the Chrome Web Store at http://g.co/keepinchrome.
Camera: This is used to attach images to notes in Keep.
Contacts: This is used to share notes to contacts.
Microphone: This is used to attach audio to notes.
Location: This is used to set and fire location-based reminders.
Storage: This is used to add attachments from storage to their notes.
What's New in Version 2.2017.48101
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
Nice app, but still a lot to improve
1. Widget on the lock screen only shows the reminders but not the to-do list, that makes it meaningless to have a lock screen widgets. The widgets should be able to uncheck and check the to-do list and see various kinds of notes in Keep.
2. If you choose to use check box in a note, the entire note has to be the check box list. But sometimes say I am making plans of the day and I want the note to be like different elements containing in a note.(stands for the check box)
Plans for today
[ ] Learning
[ ]Assignment 1
(done before 10 a.m)
[ ]Assignment 2
(submit before 11)
[ ] Shopping
[ ]Item 1
[ ]Ietm 2
(PICTURE of Item2 added here)
Make sure to come back at 5 p.m.
(only set reminder at this event)
3. The pictures can only be added at the top of the notes, making it impossible to record something with words and pictures in the notes. We sometimes take a photo of the powerpoint or add a screenshots in lecture notes, and then make some notes under the picture, but this cannot be done in Keep since the picture is on the top.
Good integration with Google docs, collaborators
I like Keep more than Evernote because it has good integration with Google Docs (well, send to Docs) and you can add other collaborators easily. Some minor complaints:
- I use a bluetooth keyboard to take notes. With the iPad in landscape mode, Keep only uses the top third of the screen, making room for an on-screen keyboard which is not present! I'd love to make better use of my screen's real estate.
- Once you've sent an item to Google Docs, you can no longer edit it in Google Keep. I like Keep's lightweight editing UI, it would be nice if I could continue editing the text from this app, without having to switch over to the Google Docs editor. Or at least, remember a reference in Keep; sometimes I don't remember if I've promoted a note to Google Docs, "Why can't I find this note anymore? I could have sworn I'd taken this down in Keep!"
- Can't add a collaborator for just one item in a task list. If I want to remind someone to do something, I need to create a new list and create a single to-do to add them as a collaborator.
Glad Keep is back!
I live off this app for daily to-do lists, shopping lists, reminders, ideas, everything!!! It had stopped functioning with a recent iOS update; I felt brain dead & floundering without my lists!!! Going through the web on my phone just wasn’t cutting it. The app is back to working now and I can function again!! :-D Hooray!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 06, 2017
- Version: 2.2017.48101
- Size: 165 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.