Google Maps - Navigation & Transit
By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Google Maps makes navigating your world faster and easier. Find the best places in town and the information you need to get there.
Get there faster with real-time updates
• Beat traffic with real-time ETAs and traffic conditions
• Catch your bus, train, or ride-share with real-time transit info
• Save time with automatic re-routing based on live traffic, incidents, and road closures
• Don't miss a turn or exit with lane guidance
• Find pit stops along your route like gas stations and coffee spots
Discover places and explore like a local
• Find top-rated restaurants and local businesses, wherever you are
• Decide on the best places to go with reviews, ratings, and pictures of foods and interiors
• Plan your visit and see menus, make reservations, and find when places are typically busiest
• Help others discover the best places by sharing reviews, photos and more
• Save places you want to or often visit, and quickly find them later from any computer or device
Experience the Google Maps difference
• Offline maps to search and navigate without an internet connection
• Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, shops, museums and more
• Indoor maps to quickly find your way inside big places like airports, malls and stadiums
• Comprehensive, accurate maps in 220 countries and territories
• Transit schedules and maps for over 15,000 cities
• Detailed business information on over 100 million places
* Some features not available in all countries
**Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 4.35
Thanks for using Google Maps! This release brings bug fixes that improve our product to help you discover new places and navigate to them.
Street View new navigation concept flawed, also major SV bug on iPad
Hate the new navigation of street view. I constantly end up moving when I'm trying to pan/scroll around to view, and I usually don't ever want to have my view auto drift to the direction of travel while moving. Usually we want to remain looking sideways or behind while traveling.
Also, new recent bug only on iPad—the app locks on a white screen when I enter street view. Access to street view is restored when I close and reopen the app. But when I leave street view, the app locks again on the map screen until I exit and return to the app.
My review is of the church let me tell you There are so many blessings inside that church I am surprised the walls aren't cracked The people are friendly and of full. The preacher was real down to earth.
He used the GODS WORD when he preached I'm 71 so I don't have a lot of personal knowledge about the children's program but I heard it was a great one.
If you are u r in the area give it try
I gave this app a try because a friend of mine recommended it and maybe it used to be good but the current version will get you lost and frustrated
One time I was looking for directions to walk back from a nearby restaurant to my hotel, and it put me in the middle of a golf course
I gave it another try today, I was on the Thruway and I wanted to give me walking directions, when I finally got it switched to driving directions it kept flashing rerouting repeatedly until finally I gave up and used a different app
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Aug 14, 2017
- Version: 4.35
- Size: 127 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.