Google Maps - Navigation & Transit
By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Google Maps makes navigating your world faster and easier. Find the best places in town and the information you need to get there.
Get there faster with real-time updates
• Beat traffic with real-time ETAs and traffic conditions
• Catch your bus, train, or ride-share with real-time transit info
• Save time with automatic re-routing based on live traffic, incidents, and road closures
• Don't miss a turn or exit with lane guidance
• Find pit stops along your route like gas stations and coffee spots
Discover places and explore like a local
• Find top-rated restaurants and local businesses, wherever you are
• Decide on the best places to go with reviews, ratings, and pictures of foods and interiors
• Plan your visit and see menus, make reservations, and find when places are typically busiest
• Help others discover the best places by sharing reviews, photos and more
• Save places you want to or often visit, and quickly find them later from any computer or device
Experience the Google Maps difference
• Offline maps to search and navigate without an internet connection
• Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, shops, museums and more
• Indoor maps to quickly find your way inside big places like airports, malls and stadiums
• Comprehensive, accurate maps in 220 countries and territories
• Transit schedules and maps for over 15,000 cities
• Detailed business information on over 100 million places
* Some features not available in all countries
**Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 4.29.0
• Learn what businesses are considered “best-of” by trusted publishers (like “The Best French Bakeries in NYC” by Serious Eats)
• Visit the “My Contributions” page to give feedback on other users’ suggestions to Google Maps data
• Bug fixes
Add this feature!
Could you please add this feature. When you have your phone charging in the car you usually put it in the cup holder upside down so the cord is at the top. Do you think you could make the app flip upside down so you can view google maps when the phone is upside down in the cup holder?
Stops tracking in multitask mode
This app does not continue to track your trip after you bumped into multitask so that you can access other maps. I can't tell you how many turns or exits I've missed because I didn't realize it had stopped it's turn by turn tracking. That's a pretty big flaw which means it's pretty much not usable
Nevermind I found my way!
I'm here! Thanks google maps. Your the best ever!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Mar 22, 2017
- Version: 4.29.0
- Size: 109 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.