By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Google Maps app for iPhone and iPad makes navigating your world faster and easier. Find the best spots in town and the information you need to get there.
• Comprehensive, accurate maps in 220 countries and territories
• Voice-guided GPS navigation for driving, biking, and walking
• Transit directions and maps for over 15,000 cities and towns
• Live traffic conditions, incident reports, and automatic rerouting to find the best route
• Detailed information on more than 100 million places
• Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, museums, and more
* Some features not available in all countries
* Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 4.10.0
• See where you’re going before you leave with a Street View thumbnail on the map (for address search or tap-and-hold on map)
• View the custom maps you created using Google My Maps
• Easily share your opinion about places you’ve been with an improved review-writing flow
• New Google Maps logo
• Added support for six new languages
• Bug fixes
Accurate navigation but improvements needed
When Google Maps was part of an iOS, we were able to access iPhone Contact list and choose the destination address from there. I hope this feature will be available in the new Google Maps App. Or, when I "Search" for an address, make Google Maps App look in iPhone Contacs first so when I type "Madison", it shows "Madison Anthony" from my contacts first and then "Madison Square Garden" and "Madison Avenue". Also, when Google Maps was part of an iOS, we were able to quickly access "resent" destinations. I hope that feature also will be available in the new Google Maps App. I also have a suggestion of being able to choose "Drive back using the same route", so when I drove from point A to point B and was NOT following the suggested directions because I knew a shortcut or I had to make an intermediate stop to drop off my shirts at the dry cleaners, I want be able to drive back from point B to point A using the same shortcuts and not forget to pick up my stuff from the shop.
Rob Roy Academy
In my personal opinion and experience at this school, sorry to say, but I would never in a million years recommend this school, and I'm not just speaking on the New Bedford Canpus, but the school as a "whole". I myself have been bullied as well as watching others and it's been brought to the "higher up" and absolutely nothing has been done, in fact, I feel as if the staff also were apart of the bullying and most certainly allowed it, or shall we say "co-signed" it. I have been humiliated and degraded by staff as well as the students and their bullying slash hazing chapter in the handbook that says no way no how will it be tolerated, is an absolute crock!! All I know is that, school, this "experience" should've been a nice and happy one, and instead, it's like a year long nightmare I can't seem to wake up from. And some things are to be expected, when in an environment with a bunch of females, BUT, it's pure hell, and I regret coming here and wish I went elsewhere... Pay to go to school to ruin your life and have every bit of happiness u once had, get ripped right from u!!! Please don't feel as if it stops at the bullying and hazing. The list goes on and on. Poor communication skills, complete lack of respect, as well as complete lack of organizational skills!! It's certainly being ran unruly...
Even Abroad, It's Life Saving
I'm in Brazil for the very 1st time and it definitely not easy reading the street signs in mediocre Portuguese. Google maps provided me with transit and walking routes to all of best places in the city that I'm in, even the nearest supermarkets. I don't have cellular data here so I assumed I'd just have to look up everything before going out, which worked until I somehow took to many wrong streets on the way back to my Airbnb room, I didn't want to ask a stranger where I was, so I hesitantly opened Google Maps thinking that it'd at least have the memory of the layout of the city for me to look at. When I opened the App, I was astonished to find out that, even offline, with no roaming data, The Map had my location and the little blue dot assured me that I wasn't far from home at all. Thank you Google Maps :) <3
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Sep 01, 2015
- Version: 4.10.0
- Size: 30.3 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.