By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Google Maps app for iPhone and iPad makes navigating your world faster and easier. Find the best spots in town and the information you need to get there.
• Comprehensive, accurate maps in 220 countries and territories
• Voice-guided GPS navigation for driving, biking, and walking
• Transit directions and maps for over 15,000 cities and towns
• Live traffic conditions, incident reports, and automatic rerouting to find the best route
• Detailed information on more than 100 million places
• Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, museums, and more
* Some features not available in all countries
* Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 4.3.0
• See businesses nearby when looking up an address
• Get quick facts on popular points of interest
• See a list of upcoming events and performances at participating venues
• Earn your Local Guides badge by sharing reviews
• Add transit directions to your calendar
• Bug Fixes
Best Overall Map/Directions/Reviews App
I use this app for everything having to do with a location (phone number, reviews, what it's near, link to websites, *anything* you might want to know), and then I use it to give me turn by turn voice directions to get there. You need no other apps, GPS devices, etc., and the updates are automatic and at no additional cost. Why would you use anything else? It's all in one app on your phone. Nothing else to carry or remember. Nothing else necessary to say.
What is great ?!!
Great that it's light quick fast ana full of details , there's a ring road they announced they will give a new name and still they didn't replace the name of the plates and with in 3 days i found the new name appearingin google , i'm using google every day for my outdoor work , thanks google for everything starting from 13 years and google helping me in most of important things in my life , trust is not everywhere , thanks again and again and again ( google addict )
Best so far
Super accurate... And up to the second.. You know which way you are facing while doing a 3 point turn... No more guessing or hoping you know which way the arrow wants you to go... And having Google satellite as the map... All the data you need to know is right there... Simple and elegant. And I'm an apple guy who used Apple maps after trying all the others. Google did it right.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Feb 27, 2015
- Version: 4.3.0
- Size: 26.2 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, En, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hu, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Ko, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5 and iPhone 6.