Google Maps - Real-time navigation, traffic, transit, and nearby places
By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Google Maps makes navigating your world faster and easier. Find the best places in town and the information you need to get there.
Get there faster with real-time updates
• Beat traffic with real-time ETAs and traffic conditions
• Catch your bus, train, or ride-share with real-time transit info
• Save time with automatic re-routing based on live traffic, incidents, and road closures
• Don't miss a turn or exit with lane guidance
• Find pit stops along your route like gas stations and coffee spots
Discover places and explore like a local
• Find top-rated restaurants and local businesses, wherever you are
• Decide on the best places to go with reviews, ratings, and pictures of foods and interiors
• Plan your visit and see menus, make reservations, and find when places are typically busiest
• Help others discover the best places by sharing reviews, photos and more
• Save places you want to or often visit, and quickly find them later from any computer or device
Experience the Google Maps difference
• Offline maps to search and navigate without an internet connection
• Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, shops, museums and more
• Indoor maps to quickly find your way inside big places like airports, malls and stadiums
• Comprehensive, accurate maps in 220 countries and territories
• Transit schedules and maps for over 15,000 cities
• Detailed business information on over 100 million places
* Some features not available in all countries
What's New in Version 4.20.1
• Bug fixes
Missing one feature though . .
Wish it would tell me what the speed limit on any given road was. That would be very helpful when I'm driving through an unfamiliar area, because sometimes I miss the signs when I'm trying to pay attention to the directions.
Great to use but
I really like using Google maps as it's more accurate most of the time then other map programs.
And the estimated time given from start to destination is the most accurate.
The but is I so wish I could repeat the out loud instructions, notification or warning.
Tap for faster route
I only use google maps while driving. When the "tap for faster route" option pops up, it's so fast. I never take advantage of it because it encourages you to take your eyes off the road too quickly. Not a huge deal if you're at a red light but it's too risky at any other time in my opinion.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Jun 28, 2016
- Version: 4.20.1
- Size: 56.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.