Google Maps - Navigation & Transit
By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Google Maps makes navigating your world faster and easier. Find the best places in town and the information you need to get there.
Get there faster with real-time updates
• Beat traffic with real-time ETAs and traffic conditions
• Catch your bus, train, or ride-share with real-time transit info
• Save time with automatic re-routing based on live traffic, incidents, and road closures
• Don't miss a turn or exit with lane guidance
• Find pit stops along your route like gas stations and coffee spots
Discover places and explore like a local
• Find top-rated restaurants and local businesses, wherever you are
• Decide on the best places to go with reviews, ratings, and pictures of foods and interiors
• Plan your visit and see menus, make reservations, and find when places are typically busiest
• Help others discover the best places by sharing reviews, photos and more
• Save places you want to or often visit, and quickly find them later from any computer or device
Experience the Google Maps difference
• Offline maps to search and navigate without an internet connection
• Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, shops, museums and more
• Indoor maps to quickly find your way inside big places like airports, malls and stadiums
• Comprehensive, accurate maps in 220 countries and territories
• Transit schedules and maps for over 15,000 cities
• Detailed business information on over 100 million places
* Some features not available in all countries
**Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 4.28.0
• 3D touch places on the map to get quicker access to popular actions
• Quickly access addresses in your clipboard while searching
• Bug fixes
Before this new update i was available to see the minutes apart from each address now I can't 😐 that why I don't like the new update
Don't really use that often
I have iPhone 📱 7 + plus 256 Gig
They have maps
Where's the 3D Touch?
Great app, and the new UI is definitely an improvement (they must have had the Waze folks involved). However, only giving three stars since I have tried every possible place in the app and there is no 3D Touch except on the app icon itself, using an iPhone 6S Plus with iOS 10.2.1. I'm assuming this is a pretty big bug since the 3D Touch feature was the first item on the list for this update. Fix that (or explain what's going on), and I'll update my review to five stars.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Feb 24, 2017
- Version: 4.28.0
- Size: 102 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.