By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Google Maps app for iPhone and iPad makes navigating your world faster and easier. Find the best spots in town and the information you need to get there.
• Comprehensive, accurate maps in 220 countries and territories
• Voice-guided GPS navigation for driving, biking, and walking
• Transit directions and maps for over 15,000 cities and towns
• Live traffic conditions, incident reports, and automatic rerouting to find the best route
• Detailed information on more than 100 million places
• Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, museums, and more
* Some features not available in all countries
* Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 4.10.0
• See where you’re going before you leave with a Street View thumbnail on the map (for address search or tap-and-hold on map)
• View the custom maps you created using Google My Maps
• Easily share your opinion about places you’ve been with an improved review-writing flow
• New Google Maps logo
• Added support for six new languages
• Bug fixes
Rob Roy Academy
In my personal opinion and experience at this school, sorry to say, but I would never in a million years recommend this school, and I'm not just speaking on the New Bedford Canpus, but the school as a "whole". I myself have been bullied as well as watching others and it's been brought to the "higher up" and absolutely nothing has been done, in fact, I feel as if the staff also were apart of the bullying and most certainly allowed it, or shall we say "co-signed" it. I have been humiliated and degraded by staff as well as the students and their bullying slash hazing chapter in the handbook that says no way no how will it be tolerated, is an absolute crock!! All I know is that, school, this "experience" should've been a nice and happy one, and instead, it's like a year long nightmare I can't seem to wake up from. And some things are to be expected, when in an environment with a bunch of females, BUT, it's pure hell, and I regret coming here and wish I went elsewhere... Pay to go to school to ruin your life and have every bit of happiness u once had, get ripped right from u!!! Please don't feel as if it stops at the bullying and hazing. The list goes on and on. Poor communication skills, complete lack of respect, as well as complete lack of organizational skills!! It's certainly being ran unruly...
Still no speed/speed limits
Man, how hard can it possibly be to add a little speed limit icon to the map. Traditional GPS' have managed to do it for years. I only use G maps for navigation and boy oh boy would it be nice to know speed limits in foreign lands (such as Ohio). I'm also unsure why your current speed can't be shown. Estimated arrival uses your speed to update the arrival time. Why can't we just see it? GPS speed is even more accurate than our own speedometer. I suppose that's why I don't work for Google. I'm not smart enough to handle these earth shattering decisions.
Thank you for including the different volume settings for the voice. This app honestly keeps getting better. I would still like a "lock orientation" setting for the app. I saw that you had the "tilt maps" setting which is cool but it would be awesome if you could possibly add that setting because when you're driving, it shifts a bit and the screen flips. I can turn it off for my whole phone of course but this would be easier.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Sep 01, 2015
- Version: 4.10.0
- Size: 30.3 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.