By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Google Maps app for iPhone and iPad makes navigating your world faster and easier. Find the best spots in town and the information you need to get there.
• Comprehensive, accurate maps in 220 countries and territories
• Voice-guided GPS navigation for driving, biking, and walking
• Transit directions and maps for over 15,000 cities and towns
• Live traffic conditions, incident reports, and automatic rerouting to find the best route
• Detailed information on more than 100 million places
• Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, museums, and more
* Some features not available in all countries
* Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 4.5.0
• Bug fixes
New update messed up the bus schedules
New update messed up the bus schedules. Trying to look up upcoming bus times now doesnt work. It only shows the next two times instead of all of them like it used to do. AND, most important, when i set the departure time for a future time, it completely gives the wrong times. For example, it says start walking at 10:20am. Then get on the bus at 9:53am. Stay on until 9:55am and then walk again and arrive at 10:30am. That makes no sense. Please fix. Also the directions after I click on app support to report this also dont work. The menu in the app and shaking the phone dont do anything. Please fix this google. I use the app for my job and now its almost useless regarding using the bus (OCTA) in orange county california.
thank god for technology
started college this year and this has been a life saver in helping me find the bus on time and whatnot. it is incredibly convenient and accurate. however, lately there have been occasional glitches with how long it should take to get somewhere? ex. it'll say 2 minutes but if you refresh, it'll say 10. also, it's a bit annoying that you can only save 1 location for work. a lot of people work more than 1 job (or have more than 1 place that they frequent). other than that, I still think it's a great app.
Ice Cream Catastrophe
I normally utilize Google maps for finding my way to social gatherings in places that I have either never visited, or do not remember visiting. I've never had any issue with Google maps until a few weeks ago. When I attempted to get to a Ben and Jerry's, as they were giving away free ice cream, Google maps provided me and two of my colleagues with directions. However, when we reached our destination, we were alarmed to discover that the "Ben and Jerry's" was actually an intersection. Not only that, but the intersection was not serving ice cream. Please address this issue.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Apr 29, 2015
- Version: 4.5.0
- Size: 28.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.