By Google, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The Google app keeps you in the know about the things you care about. Find quick answers, explore your interests, and get a feed of stories and updates on topics that matter to you. The more you use the Google app, the better it gets.
Search and browse:
• Nearby shops and restaurants
• Live sports scores and schedules
• Movies times, casts, and reviews
• Videos and images
• News, stock information, and more
• Anything you’d find on the web
Get personalized updates in your feed:
• Stay in the know about topics that interest you
• Start your morning with weather and top news
• Get real time updates on sports, movies, and events
• Know as soon as your favorite artists drop new albums
• Get stories about your interests and hobbies
• Follow interesting topics, right from Search results
More ways to access Google:
• Gboard – access Google Search, right from your keyboard. Gboard is a keyboard that lets you search and send information, GIFs, emoji, and more—right from your keyboard, in any app. Tap “Gboard” in your app settings to get started.
• Trending on Google widget — find out what’s trending in your area with our Trending on Google widget. Use 3D Touch on the app icon to add the widget
• 3D Touch — 3D touch the app icon for quick shortcuts, or use 3D touch in the app to get previews for search results.
• Search by Voice - Say “Ok Google” to search for anything, hands-free.
Learn more about what the Google app can do for you: http://www.google.com/search/about
What's New in Version 37.0
• Now supporting Drag and Drop on iPad. Drag content you find in the Google app and drop it into whatever app is open next to it. Try using this feature to add content from Google to your emails, presentations, and notes, or even drag text from other apps to search it in the Google app.
We are always working to make the app faster and more stable. If you are enjoying the app, please consider leaving a review or rating!
Satisfied Google User
I have used Google for many years. My only regret is when I was invited to invest in Google, I passed on it. I enjoy the features of gmail, the Google calendar, gmaps, and scheduling. There are other features Google now offers which I have not yet tried.
I have also enjoyed the many years of information at my "finger tips" that Google has provided. I could go on and on about Google. Google is my "go to" internet provider.
EDIT: no more freezing, but the app has been skipping back a varying amount of seconds when I watch videos on it. At first I thought it was the one site, but it’s everything. I’m uninstalling and reinstalling to see if that fixes it. If not, please fix.
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
Love it, however there's been a recent issue with the app freezing. It usually only freezes on sights like reddit, tumbler, or twitter, but now it's freezing on the home screen and searches. Fix please?
Google app was my savior on my iPhone, but there was a new update where whenever you’re on a page in google a box pops up at the bottom that says “people also view” which hides half of the screen I am trying to read. I’m now going to try out other search apps because I am so frustrated. If google changes this feature or makes it so you can turn it off I’ll keep using, but in the meantime I need to start looking at other options.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 17, 2017
- Version: 37.0
- Size: 219 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © 2017 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.