The Google Wifi app lets you set up and control your Google Wifi points or OnHub right from your mobile device. It puts you in control of your network -- easily share your Wi-Fi password, see what devices are online, prioritize them for better performance, or pause the Wi-Fi on kids’ devices. The app also provides insights to help you get the most out of your Wi-Fi.
Here’s what you can do with the Google Wifi app:
• Set up your Google Wifi system or OnHub in just a few minutes
• Prioritize a device for faster speeds when it matters most
• Pause the Wi-Fi on kids’ devices
• See what’s connected to your network and how much bandwidth you’re using
• Create a separate network for your guests
• Run a network check to test your connection speed
• Make changes to your settings, such as your Wi-Fi network name and password
• Add a network manager who can help you monitor your Wi-Fi
General stability & performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Please support iPad! It’s necessary to manage Google Wifi! Thanks!
It’s ok but needs more simple features and should be able to show all devices instead of saying unknown device
Google WiFi application forgot devices
I have setup Google WiFi couple month ago and everything working except this application. the application forgot all device and now not able to connect.
- Google LLC
- 89.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Google Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.