Google Photos - unlimited photo and video storage
By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Google Photos is a smarter home for all your photos and videos, made for the way you take photos today.
“The best photo product on Earth” – The Verge
“Google Photos is your new essential picture app” – Wired
“Upload the pictures, and let Google Photos do the rest” – The New York Times
• FREE UNLIMITED STORAGE: Back up unlimited photos and videos for free, up to 16 megapixels and 1080p HD. Access from any device and photos.google.com – your photos are safe, secure, and private to you.
• FREE UP SPACE: Never worry about running out of space on your phone again. Photos that are safely backed up can be removed from your device’s storage in just a tap.
• VISUAL SEARCH: Your photos are now searchable by the people, places and things in them – no tagging required.
• BRING PHOTOS TO LIFE: Get automatically created movies, collages, GIFs, panoramas, and more from your photos. Or easily create them yourself.
• ADVANCED EDITING: Transform photos with a tap. Use intuitive and powerful photo and video editing tools to apply content-aware filters, adjust lighting, and more.
• MOTION STILLS: Advanced stabilization turns your Live Photos into beautiful looping videos or GIFs.
• SMART AUTOMATIC ALBUMS: Automatically get new albums with just your best shots after an event or trip, then invite others to add their photos.
• SEND PHOTOS IN SECONDS: Don’t waste data texting and emailing photos. Instantly share up to 1,500 photos with anyone.
• REDISCOVER: It’s easier than ever to relive your memories. Get collages of photos you took a year ago on this day.
• CAST: View your photos and videos on your TV with Chromecast support.
Note: Face grouping is not available in all countries.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Google Photos doesn't run GPS in the background unless you give us permission by turning on optional features that require this.
For the latest updates from the team, follow us on Twitter at @googlephotos
What's New in Version 2.16.0
Create and print photo books
• Beautiful hardcover and softcover books—perfect for every occasion.
• Make it in minutes, not hours, with automatic photo curation and easy customization.
• Made in the USA from premium, responsibly-sourced paper.
• Not all your photos are sunsets, selfies, or cherished memories. You probably also have photos of receipts, documents, notes, books to read, items to buy, and more.
• Move these to Archive to clean up your photo grid. Just tap the ⋯ icon after selecting photos and tap Archive.
• Archived photos remain visible in search (just search “receipts”, “documents”, etc) and albums.
More fun stuff
• Reduced amount of storage space used by the app.
• Performance improvements.
Simply the best!
Love the app but I wish there was a feature to eliminate duplicates
Can't live without it now
Been on a long trip that covered many cities and could put each city in an album to share.
I am so comfortable with it I hope it lasts for ever!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: May 25, 2017
- Version: 2.16.0
- Size: 164 MB
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Kirghiz, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lingala, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Swiss German, Tagalog, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © 2016, Google Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.