Google Play Music
By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Google Play Music provides free, ad-supported radio for what you’re doing, how you’re feeling, or what you want to hear (US/CA only). Instantly start radio stations based on songs, artists, or albums, or browse by genre, mood, activity, decade, and more. Bring your own music collection with you by uploading 50,000 of your own songs; then listen to them across your phones, your tablets, and the web, for free.
Want more? Subscribe to remove the ads and get on-demand access to millions of songs. Plus, download anything to your mobile device and listen even when you’re not connected.
*Radio curated by experts for anything you want to hear (US/CA only)
*Store up to 50,000 songs from your personal music collection
*Smart recommendations based on your taste
*Listen on phones, tablets, and the web
*Ad-free, uninterrupted listening
*On-demand access to over 35 million songs
*Download music to your device and listen when you’re not connected
*Skip as many songs as you like
What's New in Version 3.10.1010
- Subscribers can now download radio stations and listen to them offline - so go ahead and take “Tea & Drake” or “Girl Hold My Earrings” with you on the subway, a flight or anywhere else you don’t have a connection.
- Bug fixes.
Good app usually
My wallet was stolen so I cancelled my old credit card got a new one and it took me forever to finally put my new card into my account. Had to do it outside the app which you know whatever that's fine. Before I got my new card in, my subscription expired. After I got it in it seemed like it was impossible to renew my subscription. Usually if my card didn't go through it would send me an email and it would take 2 seconds to fix. Didn't send me an email just totally stopped my subscription with no chance to renew it or fix my payment method. Thought maybe if I delete the app and redownload it again that it may see I have a valid payment method again but now the app closes immediately when I open it. Google is usually good with this stuff. I've been a Google fan all my life but this is ridiculous and quite sad. I enjoyed Google music before hand I've used it for over a year now with very little to no problems at all.
GET THIS APP NOWWWWW
I LOVE THIS APP SOOO MUCH!!! I love country music and I love to listen to this when I'm I the shower or getting ready or anything really. I also have a chromecast on my TV so I can connect this to my tv and listen to the music through my tv. It's just awesome!! And it's really good too because you can get all the music you want for FREE!!! The ads can sometimes be annoying but they aren't any longer than 30 seconds. You can skip songs of you want to but you can only skip 5 songs. But when I skip al my skips and there is another song I don't want to listen to, I just go to the next country music station. (Or little hack, you can go to your setting and change the time to one hour ahead and it will let you skip again😉) so yes!! I would totally recommend this app to ANYONEEEEEE
Service & App Suggestions
To the Google Play Music Developers:
First and foremost I have enjoyed my experience with GPM so far but to truly make it my daily music app driver on my phone I would love the following features, as I know many others would too. Some suggestions are from reading other people's comments as well.
1) Please add floating lyrics to songs currently playing or something similar to what Apple has done to the revamped Music app.
2) Allow the users to edit the lyrics online so as to add custom notes or the ability to change them. Here me out here. Some songs are in different languages and I usually add both the original language lyrics as well as the translation into my native language.
3) Add a download all music button for music you have purchased onto your device (phone and tablets) it's a pain to have to download each artist individually.
4) Rename Playlists in this App
5) Better Navigation: be able to edit what is in list when you hit the hamburger button. I.e quick links to playlists, artists, albums, genres, etc (essentially customizability)
6) Be able to share playlIsts with other friends that also use GPM
7) Add a connect to artist feature where they post updates on releases and tour dates like how Apple does with Connect.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jun 22, 2016
- Version: 3.10.1010
- Size: 28.4 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.