Google Play Music
By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Google Play Music makes it easy to discover, play and share the music you love, anywhere!
As a subscriber to Google Play Music, you can enjoy millions of songs, listen to custom radio with no limits, and discover more of the music you love
With both unlimited and the standard service, the Google Play Music app lets you listen to your music collection anywhere. All your music is stored online, so no need to worry about syncing, storage space or offline playback. You can listen across any device and on the web, seamlessly.
* Listen to unlimited songs
* Create custom radio stations from any song, artist or album
* Enjoy radio without skip limits
* Get smart recommendations based on your tastes
* Enjoy handcrafted playlists from our music experts
Unlimited and standard features:
* Add up to 50,000 of your own songs from your personal music collection using your Mac, Windows or Linux computer
* Listen on all your devices and our web player
* Access your music anywhere without syncing, and save your favorites for offline playback
* Experience all your music without ads
What's New in Version 2.3.4333
Crash fixes and general performance improvements.
Beautiful app BUT
This is a gorgeous app that keeps getting better. However I do have some suggestions. The scrolling in the playlists in fast but not smooth. It is sluggish. It can be better. The other thing: it would be great if an art work (cover pic) grabber option can be added. A lot of the covers are misplaced and show the wrong cover (from what I understood it takes into consideration the album info u placed for each song). It would be better it it treats every song separately using the title and the artist. So with one click you can correct the covers for your entire library at once instead of uploading pic by pic for each song.
An addition problem is the slow download of playlists to iphones. It takes forever to download a playlist (40 songs) from the server. Even on very fast connections.
Works great on my 6
Hey this is great about the only gripes are the little return arrow at the top is too tiny and white when it really needs is a color that stands out against various colors and needs to be moved towards the bottom too.
Google needs to allow for saving of single songs instead of downloading the whole album. As far as I can tell this is the only way to save songs not sure but I think it's the only way.
And it needs an equalizer too.
So far so good, at least it works!
Keep the updates coming!
One very annoying thing
You can make playlists, but can't directly add the playlists to your entire library. Why is this not a thing? Either have an option to automatically add songs to library when you make a playlist, or be able to add the whole playlist to your library. This is really the biggest issue I have. I have different playlists for different genres, but have to add each song individually so that I can hear everything when o shuffle my library.
Volvo, pls fix so broke
- Category: Music
- Updated: Apr 20, 2015
- Version: 2.3.4333
- Size: 13.1 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.