Google Play Music
By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Google Play Music makes it easy to discover, play and share the music you love, anywhere!
With our new All Access service, you can enjoy millions of songs, listen to custom radio with no limits, and discover more of the music you love
With both All Access and the standard service, the Google Play Music app lets you listen to your music collection anywhere. All your music is stored online, so no need to worry about syncing, storage space or offline playback. You can listen across any device and on the web, seamlessly.
All Access features:
* Listen to unlimited songs
* Create custom radio stations from any song, artist or album
* Enjoy radio without skip limits
* Get smart recommendations based on your tastes
* Enjoy handcrafted playlists from our music experts
All Access and standard features:
* Add up to 20,000 of your own songs from your personal music collection using your Mac, Windows or Linux computer
* Listen on all your devices and our web player
* Access your music anywhere without syncing, and save your favorites for offline playback
* Experience all your music without ads
What's New in Version 22.214.171.1246
Love this but...
I love this app. It's great except for 2 issues. Sometimes at the end of a song it just stops and I'm not sure why. If it's a memory problem or something because if I open the app then it starts back up just fine. The other issue is that I can't seem to play all the albums from a particular artist WITHOUT making a playlist like you on on the website. I find this very annoying and should be a basic control function of any music app. Fix those 2 things and I'm totally on board.
Good except for one MAJOR issue
I'm using this app to stream music I've uploaded to my library. It works great...except for one thing. When I select a song, the songs that play after it will only come from below that song in the list. For example, I have my songs arranged in alphabetical order. If I choose a song that starts with the letter T, then I won't hear anything starting with any letter before T, even if it's on shuffle. Please fix this. It's the one thing holding back this app from being perfect.
It's great but...
It's a great app but there are some thing you can't do here then on a Galaxy s4 like delete songs from your playlist I went to the help tab and I follow the instructions but I just didn't work other than that it's pretty much the same all around to the Galaxy version (hope it gets fixed)
- Category: Music
- Updated: Mar 05, 2014
- Version: 126.96.36.1996
- Size: 4.1 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.