Google Play Music
By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Google Play Music makes it easy to discover, play and share the music you love, anywhere!
As a subscriber to Google Play Music, you can enjoy millions of songs, listen to custom radio with no limits, and discover more of the music you love
With both unlimited and the standard service, the Google Play Music app lets you listen to your music collection anywhere. All your music is stored online, so no need to worry about syncing, storage space or offline playback. You can listen across any device and on the web, seamlessly.
* Listen to unlimited songs
* Create custom radio stations from any song, artist or album
* Enjoy radio without skip limits
* Get smart recommendations based on your tastes
* Enjoy handcrafted playlists from our music experts
Unlimited and standard features:
* Add up to 50,000 of your own songs from your personal music collection using your Mac, Windows or Linux computer
* Listen on all your devices and our web player
* Access your music anywhere without syncing, and save your favorites for offline playback
* Experience all your music without ads
What's New in Version 2.3.4333
Crash fixes and general performance improvements.
Needs many improvements, got worse after update.
Play is great because it's free and you can store 50,000 songs on it, but it's not near perfect. Even though you can see all your music on the web UI, some won't show within the app. The now playing screen blows your art work up to extend beyond the screen and causes quality issues on the artwork. After the update it has trouble automatically plying the next song even though I'm on wifi and can get it to play by messing with the app for a bit.
My one and only music app!
I absolutely love Google Play Music! It has almost every song, artist and album! I wish though, that it let you remove some of the songs from iTunes, i have a lot of songs from iTunes on Google Play Music but I don't want all of it on here. Also, we should have an option for lyrics and finding songs that you don't know the name of. Other than that, Google Play Music is worth the 9.99$ a month.
Google Play Music is a great web service, a natural evolution to what iTunes started. And this is a great app to access on iOS devices. Google's commitment to iOS users is astounding and thorough.
A few suggestions, though.
Lyrics. Seems like it could be integrated easily enough, considering apps like Soundhound and Shazam have it.
Sort by artist last name. More of a suggestion for the web app, but this would also affect the iOS experience.
Video tutorials. I'm sure there are more ways to customize my music once it's online, but the tools aren't always intuitively obvious. I'd like to be able to select a lot of music at once and change the genre, or have it ignore the "The" in the band's name.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Apr 20, 2015
- Version: 2.3.4333
- Size: 13.1 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.