By Google, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The Google app keeps you in the know about the things you care about. Find quick answers, explore your interests, and get a feed of stories and updates on topics that matter to you. The more you use the Google app, the better it gets.
Search and browse:
• Nearby shops and restaurants
• Live sports scores and schedules
• Movies times, casts, and reviews
• Videos and images
• News, stock information, and more
• Anything you’d find on the web
Get personalized updates in your feed:
• Stay in the know about topics that interest you
• Start your morning with weather and top news
• Get real time updates on sports, movies, and events
• Know as soon as your favorite artists drop new albums
• Get stories about your interests and hobbies
• Follow interesting topics, right from Search results
More ways to access Google:
• Gboard – access Google Search, right from your keyboard. Gboard is a keyboard that lets you search and send information, GIFs, emoji, and more—right from your keyboard, in any app. Tap “Gboard” in your app settings to get started.
• Trending on Google widget — find out what’s trending in your area with our Trending on Google widget. Use 3D Touch on the app icon to add the widget
• 3D Touch — 3D touch the app icon for quick shortcuts, or use 3D touch in the app to get previews for search results.
• Search by Voice - Say “Ok Google” to search for anything, hands-free.
Learn more about what the Google app can do for you: http://www.google.com/search/about
What's New in Version 41.0
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
We are always working to make the app faster and more stable. If you are enjoying the app, please consider leaving a review or rating!
Opens fast. Generally works fast. Improving
Debelopers' regular updates and improvements show thru care about their end users. It's evolving to a browser. The button to show thumbnails of previous windows is a powerful and very well designed interface.
This is what Google Chrome for iOS ought to be: capable of opening quickly, always-available "OK Google" voice-activated voice search.
The Rabbit Hole
It use to be when I wanted to “google” a topic, maps or search for images, my search would just take me to a page of options referencing my search. Now every option just takes me to a list of options. I choose one that sounds like what I want and it’s just another list of options. Finally I just give up.
Right now Google’s only asset to me is to access my groups. It’s no longer a tool that helps me find information quickly.
Google is Amazing!
As a rule I always decline doing “Reviews “. Google is the exception to the rule for me. Between Google “The SE” & Google “Maps are the most used apps on my phone ... by far. They’ve redefined what a SE is & does. They’ve done what very few have been able to accomplish. Google, Thank You for all you have done & continue to do to make my life easier & better.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Dec 15, 2017
- Version: 41.0
- Size: 249 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © 2017 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.