By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create, edit, and collaborate with others on spreadsheets from your iPod, iPhone, or iPad with the free Google Sheets app. With Google Sheets you can:
* Create new spreadsheets or edit any that were created on the web or on another device
* Share spreadsheets and work together with others in the same spreadsheet at the same time
* Open, edit, and save Microsoft Excel files
* Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection
* Format cells, enter/sort data, view charts, insert formulas, use find/replace, and more
* Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type
* Protect your spreadsheets with a 4-digit passcode
What's New in Version 1.2016.50203
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
Functional and helpful
It's one of my favorite must haves! My wife and I can use it for grocery list and it updates so no more scrolling through texts trying to find where that list is. Also for tracking expenses, and keeping track who owes money and who I owe it to lol. As long as they have the access every one is updated. I wish there was a way to take picture of receipts and add it in there, I don't claim it's not there I just don't know but it would be very helpful. Also scrolling was a bit hard but it might be due to me not knowing how to use it.
Nice mobile spreadsheet works well with forms.
I have used this app for lots of activities for my job as an educational technologist. It is not Excel, but it has plenty of functionality. The formulas are enough for basic use. I especially like that it interacts with Google Forms. I used the two together for keeping track and manipulating data used for our school improvement program, simple student surveys, and student council elections. The Forms were very easy to set up and make attractive and it was simple to restrict the audience and accessibility. I am a real fan!
I have been using Mint for a couple of years and couldn't seem to get the hang of it. I knew how I was spending but wanted something to use to keep track of money I knew I could spend. So I researched online and found this was recommended. Only been using a couple of weeks but I love it. It serve exactly the purpose meant and it's so easy. I just wish it could populate the transactions automatically. But then again mint has this feature but it lags sometimes a few days behind real time.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 04, 2017
- Version: 1.2016.50203
- Size: 236 MB
- Languages: English, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Mongolian, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.