By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create, edit, and collaborate with others on spreadsheets from your iPod, iPhone, or iPad with the free Google Sheets app. With Google Sheets you can:
* Create new spreadsheets or edit any that were created on the web or on another device
* Share spreadsheets and work together with others in the same spreadsheet at the same time
* Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection
* Format cells, enter/sort data, view charts, insert formulas, use find/replace, and more
* Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type
* Protect your spreadsheets with a 4-digit passcode
* Open, edit, and save Excel files
What's New in Version 1.2017.10205
* Easily switch between numeric and alphabetic keyboards
* Format individual words in cells
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
I love Google Sheets. I use it daily to budget -- it's worked better for me than any other app; the key is that I can customize my sheet to fit every need and it's in my pocket available anytime. More importantly it's easy to use to a cell phone. I track so many lists (i.e. Shopping, to do's, wish-lists, book/reading, note comparisons, etc). I even keep my grocery list on Google sheets and fill in the prices as I'm shopping in order to stay on budget! It's very convenient to have when I run into an unplanned meeting where ideas, numbers, dates & info are flowing and I don't have a notebook with me. Convenient. Useful. Easy to use.
Crucial to my business
Google sheets/docs have been a crucial tool for my business since I discovered it 10 years ago. I have a 4 employees working from home & they are all collaborators on our monthly spread sheet. Each is assigned a color & this way we all have updated info on my products. If a mistake is made we can find it easily. I also use docs for contracts. The storage is ample & it's all FREE. I honestly couldn't be in business without it!!
Essential spreadsheets available wherever
Google sheets is not as full-featured as Microsoft Excel, but it has the essential functions and even some unique ones, with more added regularly. I use it regularly and I love having my spreadsheets available on my desktop, iPhone, iPad, and laptop, so I can access my info wherever I am.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 22, 2017
- Version: 1.2017.10205
- Size: 260 MB
- Languages: English, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Bengali, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.