By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create, edit, and collaborate with others on spreadsheets from your iPod, iPhone, or iPad with the free Google Sheets app. With Google Sheets you can:
* Create new spreadsheets or edit any that were created on the web or on another device
* Share spreadsheets and work together with others in the same spreadsheet at the same time
* Open, edit, and save Microsoft Excel files
* Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection
* Format cells, enter/sort data, view charts, insert formulas, use find/replace, and more
* Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type
* Protect your spreadsheets with a 4-digit passcode
What's New in Version 1.1.9181
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
Sheets is great for most users.
Being the IT manager at a small firm that owns, operates, and manages hotels. I can say this is a great solution for my staff member to use. The simplicity of the look and feel makes it none threatening to use (Other spreadsheet software look complicated so my users who are not major computer user are overloaded and scared to use that program) I have found for most spreadsheets the translation from MS Excel it just fine. There are issues with not being able to translate a macro but you can write scripts in Google app that will normally do the same thing. So I would encourage anyone to give this a try. Remember if you own a GMail account this is included.
All drive apps are glitchy.
Google drive apps in general seem to have a lot of trouble. If you open a spreadsheet in drive, you can't see all of the cells no matter what you do. Gotta open it in sheets to be able to change the cell width. Well, unfortunately sheets rarely works. 9 times out of 10 it just won't open the file. Just gets stuck saying "loading" forever. If it does open, it doesn't display any of your formulas. Figure that one out. What use is a spreadsheet app that doesn't display pertinent parts of a spreadsheet?
I really love google drive on my computer, I just wish the apps lived up to the Google standard of being pretty awesome.
Simple, but EXTREMELY effective
Not as complexed as "other" programs like this, but It definitely gets the job done. Amazing to have for "on the go" business, where a computer is not accessible, but your phone is. The freedom to access your documents from anywhere on any device is the definite attracting factor for me. All of the Google apps included
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 13, 2015
- Version: 1.1.9181
- Size: 122 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.