By Google, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Create, edit, and collaborate with others on presentations from your iPod, iPhone, or iPad with the free Google Slides app. With Google Slides you can:
* Create new presentations or edit any that were created on the web or on another device
* Share presentations and work together with others in the same presentation at the same time
* Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection
* Add and rearrange slides, format text and shapes, and more
* Present right from your device
* Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type
* Present slides to video calls - scheduled meetings will automatically appear
* Open, edit, and save PowerPoint files
Camera: This is used for camera mode in video calls and to insert images taken with the camera.
Microphone: This is used to transmit audio in video calls.
Photos: This is used to access photos under the control of Photos Application to let the users pick images to insert into slides.
What's New in Version 1.2017.44202
* Streamlined link sharing flow
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
Great presentations from anywhere
I love the convenience of Google Slides because I can complete projects from the computer or en route from my phone. Easy sharing with others and has nice templates - although I stick with one for consistency. My son now has the google platform in his elementary school so he can edit or create projects while sitting on the couch with an iPad. Truly the most convenient slide show presentation software around.
A little confusing where to find everything but still works
This app really is a good one for my students to do presentations on and other things, but they are having troubles when they do it on iPads. The buttons are tiny and confusing to figure it out so they would rather use the computer version. But since are school always is using the computers we have to do it on iPads. If you could make the buttons a little bit less confusing and larger that would be a big help.
Love Google Slides!
I really like Google Slides, it is super easy to make presentations. I use it for school, which is great because you can turn it into Google Classroom as a Google Slide, which you can’t do with Keynote. The only think is that I wish it had more themes, but you can easily get aro7d that by using Slides Carnival. Great app, I recommend it!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 08, 2017
- Version: 1.2017.44202
- Size: 255 MB
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.