Create, edit, and collaborate with others on presentations from your iPod, iPhone, or iPad with the free Google Slides app. With Google Slides you can:
* Create new presentations or edit any that were created on the web or on another device
* Share presentations and work together with others in the same presentation at the same time
* Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection
* Add and rearrange slides, format text and shapes, and more
* Present right from your device
* Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type
* Present slides to video calls - scheduled meetings will automatically appear
* Open, edit, and save PowerPoint files
Camera: This is used for camera mode in video calls and to insert images taken with the camera.
Microphone: This is used to transmit audio in video calls.
Photos: This is used to access photos under the control of Photos Application to let the users pick images to insert into slides.
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Multiple photo uploads at a time would make it better.
I use google slides for all of my classroom presentations. I also have my students use google slides to keep track of the artwork like a ongoing portfolio. The app makes it easy to drop single photos into the slide show without having to download photos or email them to yourself first. My only complaint about the app is that you cannot upload more than one photo at a time from your camera roll. I take a lot of photos of artwork for my students and shuffling through hundreds of photos to get to things I took months ago can take a long time-it would be so helpful to be able to click on several photos at a time.
I do the majority of my editing of my slides on a computer, I could edit from my phone but it is easier to fine tune things on a full computer. I primarily use the app to transfer the photos to my slides.
Love it, SAVER FOR LIFE!
Google slides is a HW saver or even a quick project presentation. Easy to use, look good but could use more work on setting up the slide. All though there are some templates they are only for the title and not for the continuing slides. Another great feature is that you can not only share it but work on the same slide at the same time without big glitches and real time notice to. The spell check for google slides and for all their other apps a absolutely superb. It knows the word even if it’s misspelled horrifically. So, even though the templates are not all the best everything else is amazing to HW to big presentations. the app is very useful and that is why this app is rated 5/5 starts.
- Nick Kirejczyk
(A google app user)
This is awesome, but it needs one more thing...
This is my honest review of Google Slides. (and the other document creators by Google) I started using all of google's document creators on my computer, and finally decided to try out the mobile versions of them. All of them work pretty much the same when it comes to settings and customization. The one thing that really needs to be added is options for page setup. None of the mobile apps allow you to change the size and color of the page you're making, and that's a true disappointment. Other than that, Google Slides and all the other productivity programs from Google are great and easy to use!
- Google, Inc.
- 268.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Google Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.