Google Street View
By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Explore world landmarks, discover natural wonders and step inside locations such as museums, arenas, restaurants and small businesses with Google Street View.
Also create photo spheres to add your own Street View experiences. Start with your phone’s camera or add a one–shot spherical camera (like the Ricoh Theta S) for easy 360º photography. Then, you can publish to Google Maps to share your photo spheres with the world.
• Browse — or be notified of — Google’s newest special collections
• Explore all of Street View (including contributions from others)
• Review your public profile of published photo spheres
• Manage your private photo spheres
• Immerse yourself in photo spheres with Cardboard mode
Creating and sharing photo spheres:
• Use your phone’s camera (no camera accessories required)
• Connect to a spherical camera to capture in one tap
• Share to Google Maps as immersive photo spheres
• Share privately as flat photos
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 2.6.1
• Try an easy new way to connect your photos.
• Use the Contribute tab to find places near you that are missing 360 photos.
• See your most popular photos (and more) with our new Stats panel.
• Fixes Google Cardboard feature.
• Many UI improvements and bug fixes.
Best VR app
This app is by far the most immersive and easy-to-use VR app on the store, and you can even take your own pics!! Very well put together, and simple enough for anyone to use, and since there are so many pics, you won't need to worry about getting bored super quick. (This app works without VR glasses to, just less cool)
The app is usefull and easy for people who is using all the time only phone like me. I am managing everything by phone. Photos, videos, cloud services, social media etc. I don't like to carry with me more machines and in this moment applicatians keeps my hand like Google Street View. Thanks guys. 🏞🌅🌃🌁🌄🌇
No help for VR headsets
Couldn't figure out how to make this work with my Utopia 360 VR headset. I found the little headset icon and touched that, followed the instructions to configure it for my device, and inserted my phone into the headset when instructed. Then what? Nothing happened when I put it on. Nothing happened when I pressed the action button. There are no instructions at all! Messed with it for 10 minutes and deleted it from my phone. Not worth 10 minutes of my life.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Dec 06, 2016
- Version: 2.6.1
- Size: 91.8 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © 2015 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.