Get more done with Google Tasks. Manage, capture, and edit your tasks from anywhere, at anytime, with to-dos that sync across all your devices. Integrations with Gmail and Google Calendar help you get tasks done—faster.
Quickly capture tasks anywhere
• Create task lists with your most important to-dos
• View, edit, and manage tasks on the go, from any device
• Manage tasks created in Gmail or Calendar on the web from your mobile device
Add details and create subtasks
• Break down your tasks to subtasks
• Add details about the work you need to focus on
• Edit details about any task as your work progresses
View tasks created from emails
• Create a task directly from an email in Gmail
• View your tasks in the side panel of Gmail
• Trace a task back to its source email
Stay on track with due dates and notifications
• Set a due date for every task to help you achieve your goals
• Organize your tasks by date or prioritize using drag-and-drop
• Receive due date notification reminders to keep your tasks on track
Part of G Suite
• Bring Google's suite of powerful, intelligent apps to your business
• Leverage Google’s AI to bring data insights and analysis to every employee
• Connect with your team seamlessly using one suite: Gmail, Tasks, Calendar & more
Take control of your task management and install Google Tasks. Start managing your to-do list on the go with the Tasks planner app from Google.
• Home screen quick actions
• Improved notifications
• Improved font scaling
• Improved iPad bluetooth keyboard support
Ratings and Reviews
Simple and concise
This app is really simple and clutter free. I’m not bogged down by a ton of different options that make things confusing and difficult. No need to “build a system”, since it’s just Lists and tasks. If you like Apple Reminders, Microsoft Todo or Clear, this app will be great for you. If you’re looking for the flexibility of Omnifocus or the structure/filtering of Todoist then probably not. It’s free though, and integrates with my Google Calendar and GMail so desktop support is available on all platforms essentially. Not so much for OmniFocus and some of the other iOS task apps (Apple only). I can work on my tasks while on my work computer (Windows) while adding on my iPhone when in a meeting.
I would love to see Google search in the app. Search by the context of what I’m doing and have their AI recommend tasks to work on based on my availability or context. Any kind of search would be better than no search. Otherwise, it’s a good app. I’ll be using this instead of renewing my Todoist.
Beautiful, long-awaited app, fulfills my wishlist
I was very excited to learn that Google Tasks was finally available as an app yesterday, so I downloaded it right away and was pleased by the simplicity and functionality. I wonder what took so long.
It is super satisfying to watch the to-do list item "pop" away when you check off the bubble. I can switch between my personal and work accounts. It remembers the specific list I selected to view last and loads that one vs. requiring me to change it each time.
Previously, I had been using a mix of my Google calendar, another calendar app only for its tasks feature, the iPhone reminders app, and an old-school index card to combine all the specific features I like from each. I am glad this app helps sync some of that up in one central place now ☺️
Reuse a list
I love this app and have been telling everyone about since I discovered it! The only thing I would find REALLY helpful is to be able to make a list that I can re-use over and over. For example I would love to have a master grocery list that I could check off and then when I leave the store, uncheck or reuse the same list for the next visit. I’ve also used this for bills, and would like to do the same thing with that list instead of creating it over again each month. Maybe there’s a way to do this that I haven’t figured out yet, but if there’s not this would be an AMAZING feature to add on the next update! Otherwise I highly recommended this app 😊
- Google LLC
- 37.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Google Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.