Get more done with Google Tasks. Manage, capture, and edit your tasks from anywhere, at anytime, with to-dos that sync across all your devices. Integrations with Gmail and Google Calendar help you get tasks done—faster.
Quickly capture tasks anywhere
• Create task lists with your most important to-dos
• View, edit, and manage tasks on the go, from any device
• Manage tasks created in Gmail or Calendar on the web from your mobile device
Add details and create subtasks
• Break down your tasks to subtasks
• Add details about the work you need to focus on
• Edit details about any task as your work progresses
View tasks created from emails
• Create a task directly from an email in Gmail
• View your tasks in the side panel of Gmail
• Trace a task back to its source email
Stay on track with due dates and notifications
• Set a due date for every task to help you achieve your goals
• Organize your tasks by date or prioritize using drag-and-drop
• Receive due date notification reminders to keep your tasks on track
Part of G Suite
• Bring Google's suite of powerful, intelligent apps to your business
• Leverage Google’s AI to bring data insights and analysis to every employee
• Connect with your team seamlessly using one suite: Gmail, Tasks, Calendar & more
Take control of your task management and install Google Tasks. Start managing your to-do list on the go with the Tasks planner app from Google.
• Home screen quick actions
• Improved notifications
• Improved font scaling
• Improved iPad bluetooth keyboard support
Ratings and Reviews
Simple and concise
This app is really simple and clutter free. I’m not bogged down by a ton of different options that make things confusing and difficult. No need to “build a system”, since it’s just Lists and tasks. If you like Apple Reminders, Microsoft Todo or Clear, this app will be great for you. If you’re looking for the flexibility of Omnifocus or the structure/filtering of Todoist then probably not. It’s free though, and integrates with my Google Calendar and GMail so desktop support is available on all platforms essentially. Not so much for OmniFocus and some of the other iOS task apps (Apple only). I can work on my tasks while on my work computer (Windows) while adding on my iPhone when in a meeting.
I would love to see Google search in the app. Search by the context of what I’m doing and have their AI recommend tasks to work on based on my availability or context. Any kind of search would be better than no search. Otherwise, it’s a good app. I’ll be using this instead of renewing my Todoist.
Just what I wanted! Almost.
The thing I love about Google Tasks, and why I keep coming back after trying out the latest and greatest, is it’s simplicity. I live a simple life and all I want is to have a list of reminders in my face (on the right hand side of Google Calendar) so they don’t get lost in the mundane of life. I’ve always been sad that Google never had their own app and when I found that the “outside” app I use is no longer in the App Store I’ve been a little concerned. I like the clean and simple look of the new app, very appealing to me. Ok, now to what I wish for in the new app: I have several lists and I like to see them all at once without going back and forth and selecting one list at a time. The “outside” app has this feature—Google’s does not. That was disappointing. Highly disappointing. I suppose it makes sense though as the desktop version is also missing this feature. So Google, that’s all I want—to see all my lists at once. Thank you.
Beautiful, long-awaited app, fulfills my wishlist
I was very excited to learn that Google Tasks was finally available as an app yesterday, so I downloaded it right away and was pleased by the simplicity and functionality. I wonder what took so long.
It is super satisfying to watch the to-do list item "pop" away when you check off the bubble. I can switch between my personal and work accounts. It remembers the specific list I selected to view last and loads that one vs. requiring me to change it each time.
Previously, I had been using a mix of my Google calendar, another calendar app only for its tasks feature, the iPhone reminders app, and an old-school index card to combine all the specific features I like from each. I am glad this app helps sync some of that up in one central place now ☺️
- Google LLC
- 37.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Google Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.