By Google, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
• Text translation: Translate between 103 languages by typing
• Offline: Translate with no internet connection (59 languages)
• Instant camera translation: Translate text in images instantly by just pointing your camera (38 languages)
• Photos: Take or import photos for higher quality translations (37 languages)
• Conversations: Translate bilingual conversations on the fly (32 languages)
• Handwriting: Draw text characters instead of typing (93 languages)
• Phrasebook: Star and save translated words and phrases for future reference (all languages)
• Microphone for speech translation
• Camera for translating text via the camera
• Photos for importing photos from your library
Translations between the following languages are supported:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Corsican, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Frisian, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hawaiian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Kurdish (Kurmanji), Kyrgyz, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Samoan, Scots Gaelic, Serbian, Sesotho, Shona, Sindhi, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Xhosa, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
What's New in Version 5.15.0
• Support for iPhone X
• Support for Drag and Drop on iOS 11
• Fixed an issue that caused offline translation and instant camera translation to fail for some languages
This app is great for anything from translating a text message to translating song lyrics but the only issue is that not all languages can be downloads for offline use and a good feature would be to hold the camera over a different language and show you which language it is and last is to make you be able to translate any language into one language if you’re not sure which one it is
Missing one feature - Print words
There is no option to print out starred saved words. It would be great if you can give us this feature so we can do that because, for exsample, I want to print my list of words and sentences or to save tham as a list of my saved words in some document for easier lern and review.
I shared a few times this idea but nothing help. Is it so diffucult to di that?
problems with the native keyboard of ios. the predictive keyboard is not available when opening the app, I have to minimize the app or place it in the background and open it again so that the predictive keyboard appears. a fatal error is when you are writing the text to translate the window is very small I can not read everything I write, very badly. I have a phone with a large screen and when writing the text box does not take 1/4 of the screen very badly.
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Nov 14, 2017
- Version: 5.15.0
- Size: 62.9 MB
- Languages: English, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Malayalam, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © 2017 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.