Google Voice gives you a phone number for calling, text messaging, and voicemail. It works on smartphones and computers, and syncs across your devices so you can use the app in the office, at home, or on the go.
NOTE: Google Voice only works for personal Google Accounts in the US and G Suite accounts in select markets. Text messaging is not supported in all markets.
You’re in control
Get spam filtered automatically and block numbers you don’t want to hear from. Manage your time with personalized settings for forwarding calls, text messages, and voicemail.
Backed up and searchable
Calls, text messages, and voicemails are stored and backed up to make it easy for you to search your history.
Manage messages across devices
Send and receive individual and group SMS messages from all your devices
Your voicemail, transcribed
Google Voice provides advanced voicemail transcriptions that you can read in the app and/or have sent to your email.
Save on international calling
Make international calls at competitive rates without paying extra for international minutes with your mobile carrier
Keep in mind:
• Google Voice is currently only available in the US. Google Voice for G Suite users is in Early Adopter Program and available in select countries. Check with your administrator for access.
• Calls made using Google Voice for iPhone can be placed through a Google Voice access number. All access number based calls use the standard minutes from your cell phone plan and may incur costs (e.g. when traveling internationally).
• Stability and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
No support for iOS 9. Your 5th gen iPOD Touch is not supported.
O would like to know if i can receive calls cause I’m calling from other phone and never ring but then appears the missed calls
5 Stars: until eSIM happened.
It needs to be addressed that the app is enforcing “click2call” on iPhones with an eSIM only active, and no physical SIM. Voice does not recognize the ability to dial out directly from its in-app dialer despite the phone having the verified linked number (but now on an eSIM) assigned to the handset in Google Voice settings. It seems that the app does not recognize the phone has an active cellular account after transitioning a physical SIM to eSIM. No combination of methods resolves this error on the end-user side. Please iron this out as any convenience within the entire app is abruptly negated when employing eSIM.
- Google LLC
- 142.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Google Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.