Google Voice gives you a phone number for calling, text messaging, and voicemail. It works on smartphones and computers, and syncs across your devices so you can use the app in the office, at home, or on the go.
NOTE: Google Voice only works for personal Google Accounts in the US and G Suite accounts in select markets. Text messaging is not supported in all markets.
You’re in control
Get spam filtered automatically and block numbers you don’t want to hear from. Manage your time with personalized settings for forwarding calls, text messages, and voicemail.
Backed up and searchable
Calls, text messages, and voicemails are stored and backed up to make it easy for you to search your history.
Manage messages across devices
Send and receive individual and group SMS messages from all your devices
Your voicemail, transcribed
Google Voice provides advanced voicemail transcriptions that you can read in the app and/or have sent to your email.
Save on international calling
Make international calls at competitive rates without paying extra for international minutes with your mobile carrier
Keep in mind:
• Google Voice is currently only available in the US. Google Voice for G Suite users is in Early Adopter Program and available in select countries. Check with your administrator for access.
• Calls made using Google Voice for iPhone can be placed through a Google Voice access number. All access number based calls use the standard minutes from your cell phone plan and may incur costs (e.g. when traveling internationally).
• Stability and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Not prime time
As with all Google’s efforts it’s half backed. Good idea but why they let kindergarteners design the interface I’ll never know. I expect in a few years the cryptic unrecognizable symbols will be replaced with a blank screen and we will have to guess where the buttons will be. But boy won’t that be some “clean” interface.
Simple UI fixes can bring this back
Please bring back the ability to type numbers with the iOS keyboard. It is impossible to voice dictate anything the way it is currently set up. Thank you
Not sure what’s going on but I keep getting missed calls on the app.I have to open the app in order to see the calls that are missed.My phone doesn’t ring at all.Please fix the issue.Thank you!
- Google LLC
- 137.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Google Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.