By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Google Wallet is an easier way to pay in stores, pay your friends, or pay online.
* Get the Google Wallet Card to spend your Wallet Balance anywhere Debit MasterCard® is accepted in the US
* Pay your friends back quickly by sending money in the US
Stay protected when shopping or sending money:
* Google Wallet is backed by 24/7 fraud monitoring and the Google Wallet Fraud Protection Guarantee, which covers 100% of any transactions made without your authorization.
* If your device is lost or stolen, you can easily disable the Google Wallet app online or by calling our 24/7 support number.
* For added security, you can set up Touch ID and lock your app with a Google Wallet PIN
* If your Wallet Card is misplaced, you can lock your card so it can't be used. You can unlock your card any time.
The Google Wallet app uses your location to show you nearby loyalty programs, stores that accept your gift cards and more. If you would like to turn this feature off, please go to the Privacy section of the iOS Settings app. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Google Wallet works on devices with iOS 6.0+. Have questions or feedback? Call us at 1-855-G-WALLET (1-855-492-5538).
The Google Wallet Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to license by MasterCard International Incorporated. MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. The Google Wallet Card may be used only at merchants in the U.S. and District of Columbia, wherever Debit MasterCard is accepted. See Cardholder Agreement for details.
What's New in Version 8.174.21
Minor update, fixed issue that prevented some users from adding Loyalty and Gift cards.
* Use Google Wallet to divide the cost of any transaction
* Set up Touch ID for secure and quick access to Google Wallet
* Access your loyalty cards and gift cards even when you’re offline
* Now supporting native screen resolution on iPhone 6 and iPhone 6+
* Fixed problem that was preventing some users from opening the application.
Money in Limbo
Transfers from your account can happen instantaneously or they can take a week. So, don't transfer money if you are going to need it anytime in the next week! The money was requested to transfer on Saturday, it was pulled from my account on Friday, but it still has not been added to my Google Wallet balance. This is so inefficient. It was supposed to be a personal spending plan but has since morphed into a savings plan with me not having access to MY money. The customer reps advice - pay the fee and have it removed from your debit card instead so it will be available right away. I suppose I could understand the wait time if my husband, who made his transfer when I did on Saturday from the same account, didn't get his money added instantly. Same transfer time, same bank account, a week long difference in deposit time.
Awesome!! Hope this replaces all those hidden fees!!
The app charges a fee to add money from credit card. But that is fair since the card companies charge the consumer and business a 3% commission to use their services. If everyone switched to google wallet maybe we could bypass all those credit card fees and commissions!
So much better than PayPal
Google Wallet is excellent; no crashes or bugs that I've seen, intuitive and easy to use. The service is way better than PayPal. Shorter transfer delays, way better customer service, shorter wait times, and friendlier representatives.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jan 05, 2015
- Version: 8.174.21
- Size: 21.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © 2014 Google
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.