Discover amazing content created by passionate people on G+.
• Explore your favorite topics and discover new things you'll love
• Connect with communities of people who share your interests
• Build a home stream with unique, inspiring, and thoughtful content
• Various bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Hate to see it go
This one. This is the app that I grew up with.
Google+ has been my go-to all the time I’ve had it. It’s so unique, and it’s built to meet people across the world and communicate with them. It’s not plagued with corporations and people trying to rush to fame; in fact, fame is a goal that isn’t sought out much on this app.
We’ve had our own good times here. Widely-spread inside jokes were made, harassers and threats were swiftly given the boot within a day or two, and even though we were a bit of an underground community, most acquaintances felt like family. Talking to strangers was the norm here, and gave us more friends to talk to.
The site itself is great. Notifications are actually important and aren’t in your face. Comments, mentions, and +1’s are all of what you’ll see, and nothing like “someone you know is now following ____” will show up in the notifications tab. It tries to erase competition as best as it can and makes following fair game.
Nothing can surpass the moments of Google+’s life. A whole community worked together (most of the time) without staff or celebrities having to tell people what to do. Though we still kept in touch with the outside world, we had our own trends and fads.
I’ll miss this place when it’s gone. Google won’t feel like it’s for the people after they shut the site down and replace it with the business version. It reached top 100 in the App Store, bringing in new people that were given warm welcomes.
Don’t shut G+ down...
Leave G+ alone, it ain’t broke, you don’t need to fix it!
Trump Curse hits hard
- Google LLC
- 152.9 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Google Inc. 2016
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.