By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get way into what you love on Google+. Start exploring today!
• Explore topics you’re interested in
• Connect with people who share your interests
• Fill your stream with great content by following interesting people, pages, and communities
• Join communities to connect with people around all kinds of topics
• Follow your curiosity using search, trending topics, and What’s Hot
• Share rich posts with your followers
• Back up all your photos and videos
• Find the right photo fast with image search
• Enhance photos in a flash and get creative with easy editing tools
• See moments brought to life as Stories, Movies, animations, and more
* Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 4.8.4
- Bug fixes
I have a Linkedin account but never did Facebook. I would imagine, or at least as I have used it Google+ feels like a nice merger of the two apps. I think the logic of how posting works needs some significant streamlining that is more intuitive driven, but the upside of the general appearance makes up for such an annoyance. The google+ help community has proven quite useful in answering questions with a couple of minor issues that arose with crashing and posting, but this swiftness of this resolution is not guaranteed with this help structure. It is outside of the box as an approach to help. Kudos for that but the want of help might be best if timely response could be assured. the appearance and control differs considerably by platform. It looks beautiful on the iPad, but is more building development friendly on the laptop. Worth playing with. It is very relaxing to read/look at the variety of posts that come your way. A wonderful distraction that feels productive and can be as its base of users grow and work with it more often.
Secure way to share
Handy way to share anything you want in the way YOU want to share. Unlike other social networks you get to easily chose who to share information, pictures or anything else with. The best part is the circles.
Create your circles populate the circles with your choice of friends and family and then share photos, comments, etc with one individual or one circle or all your circles or go public for everyone to see. It is YOUR choice. By default anything uploaded is private and to me that is important. I then have the opportunity to chose how and with whom I share. It is constantly being upgraded and new innovations are being included. I use other social networks but this is my favorite.
It is unfortunate that some companies work hard to cripple this program, but that just shows their lack of a moral compass.
My Favorite Way to Share
It's a shame G+ came too late to corner the market. Then again, G+ is for the tech savvy and in many ways lacks the "bumpers" required by the general masses. You have complete control over who you share information with, particularly with the use of Circles.
You can learn about all of that online. This quick review is for the iPhone app and how it integrates with G+ proper. Keeping it simple, it's almost entirely seamless. For the average user there's nothing you can't do with the app that you can do on a PC. For heavier users, there is no support for managing a G+ Community if you have one, with the exception of allowing or denying potential spam posts. You cannot add, remove or rename categories and you cannot move posts.
So there you go. If you know G+ and want a good mobile app to interact with it, there's very little this app doesn't do.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: May 21, 2015
- Version: 4.8.4
- Size: 73.1 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc. 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.