By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get way into what you love on Google+. Start exploring today!
• Explore topics you’re interested in
• Group things you love into Collections
• Join communities to connect with people around all kinds of topics
• Connect with people who share your interests
* Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 4.8.6
• Performance improvements and bug fixes
GOOGLE ALLOWS RACISTS HATERS IN THEIR COMMUNITIES.
They allow white nationalists/supremacists to stay on Google+ communities by not enforcing their own rules of conduct. Which specifically states if you beak those rules your privileges will be revoked. Then if they do take action and revoke them. They come right back in using another anonymous name. Which is against the rules two different ways. Again they break the rules and Google does little to nothing to get rid of them and these haters even brag about nothing happening to get rid of them.
Myself and five others on Defenders of the Constitution community with over 9500 members are taking actions to get rid of them. As of now Google is doing nothing to work with us or even talk to us about solving this major problem. This affects 100s of communities.
Everyone should start a campaign to report the posts and comments every time you see them. Maybe by inundating Google with complaints that will force them to take action enforcing their own rules. Immediately at the time of the infractions.
I have no problems with it and am able to connect with all my friends. The only problem is I have to have two separate apps in order to do so and both take up a lot of space on my phone. All together though it's a cool place to hang and get to know people and everyone knows what to talk about and what to say and not say. It's a friendly site.
Secure and private
I LOVE Google plus! The fact that it is more secure is a plus especially where our children are concerned and the privacy feature is also an if plus. If I want to share something with one person, only that person sees it, not everyone and their brother. I think it's THE BEST as far as social media goes. I like it much better than Facebook.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Sep 17, 2015
- Version: 4.8.6
- Size: 95.3 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc. 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.