Our mission is to manipulate audio with 21st century tools, instead of limiting ourselves with 20th century hardware and concepts. Goose EQ discards the limitations of past hardware and harnesses the future's computing power. We have designed the UI with only the the physics of audio and the current touch interface in mind, dropping all the baggage of the past.
Goose EQ is the next generation of equalizers. It is a sleek stereo equalizer with 11 different types of filters for fine grain audio control. Designed especially for touch screens, no effort was made to recall EQ hardware of the past. Without the limitations of old hardware, Goose EQ takes a bold step into today's world of touch gestures and high powered processors. As a result, it looks and feels great on any iOS device.
It's not just good looking and easy to use; there's power behind this clean user interface. It boasts:
- As many bands as your hardware can handle
- Linked or independent stereo control
- Analyzer for each channel
- Precise control of Gain, Frequency, and Bandwidth with gestures and text input
- Multiple EQs at once
- Hardware inputs & outputs
- AudioUnit v3
- Save and share your own presets
- Many factory Presets
- Bypass a single band or a whole EQ.
- Multiple filters:
- High & Low Pass
- Resonant High & Low Pass
- Band Pass & Stop
- High & Low Shelf
- Resonant High & Low Shelf
To get full use of the EQ there is an auto renewing subscription with the following details:
"One Year Equipment Rental"
What you get:
- Unlimited custom presets
- Unlock all factory presets
- Concurrent equalizers
How it works:
- Starting a subscription will give you the full version of the app
- There is a 2 week demo period in which you can cancel and never get charged anything
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- The rental automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
We believe that iOS hardware is good enough to do great things with audio, yet while there are great apps already, there is lots of room to grow. We believe this is because of the current revenue model: pay once and expect updates for life. So in an effort to be open and honest with our customers, we are going to try a subscription with various checkpoints along the way.
We will be doing a yearly subscription. We will continue fixing bugs, adding features, and updating for a year after first release. At that point we will look at our current active subscriptions. If there are enough to support further maintenance we will continue to keep the app working on the latest OS and hardware. If we do not get enough revenue, we will set the subscription price to $0 per year, and stop development. This means that the people who got on board will be able to use the app until it does not work anymore because of OS updates. Because this pricing model is so different than anything else on the App Store, let's describe it another way (as a list):
- Subscription-based revenue model.
- If sustainable, we will continuously add features and updates (The app will not be abandoned like so many in the current transition to 64 bit).
- If it still proves unsustainable, then current subscribers will be able to continue to use as if they had paid upfront like the typical revenue model.
- Bonus: the subscription will be about 1/4 the price that we would have charged if we were using the old revenue model.
- Bonus: Free trial. Start the subscription. If you don’t think the app is for you, cancel the subscription, and you will not be charged anything.
- Cancel any time.
Fixed an issue that was causing a bad delay when selecting a saved preset.
Ratings and Reviews
Stable Pro Sound
Unlike gimmick fx apps this is about nuance and the refined sonic palate. This is for fine tuning the true sound of your work.
Glad to support.
Would like little more detail control per parameter.
Works great - maybe too minimalist
I wanted something to allow me to practice mixing while on planes, etc.
This is great as an add-on to GarageBand for my purposes.
The controls are maybe a bit too minimalist for some, and I wish there was a way to work in mono rather than stereo only to allow for a larger interface on one EQ. A frequency grid option would be nice too.
All in all a great app.
Had to get this and try it out just to rate your ad copy and "revenue model". This is probably the most pretentious app description I have ever read. Using a Swift template is not revolutionary UI. EQs are more useful when you can see a frequency and gain scale. The only other rating as of this is clearly a fake fiverr rating you paid for. Your revenue model of renting software is not new, and I hope it fails, it is the worst trend imaginable for people who want a reliable experience. Your minimum viable product is garbage, go back to making snake game clones and learn how to program for audio before you make another "revolutionary" product.
I am sorry you feel this way. I just hope you tried the product. I am glad you liked my snake game, it is how I learned to code.
- Joshua Goossen
- 36.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 GooseSoft
- In-App Purchases
- Yearly Rental $3.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.