Goose Hunting Diagram Builder-Canada Goose Hunting
By GuideHunting L. L. C.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Goose Hunting Diagram Builder-Canada Geese Hunting
Do you goose hunt and want to build your own decoy spreads? The Goose Hunting Diagram Builder app allows you to build, create and experiment with Canada goose hunting spreads on your phone.
Place your hunting blind and decoys in any position you want and then place the decoys on the image in any layout you want. Use the most common hunting templates included such as field, pond, open water and shoreline setups. Plan your decoy strategy in advance of your hunt or recreate your best performing diagrams to replicate on your next hunt.
- Plan your decoy spread strategy with your buddies in advance of your hunting trip
- 4 goose hunting scenarios: field, pond, open water and shoreline
- Feeding Decoy, Sleeper Shell Decoy, Sentry Goose Decoy, Floating Goose decoy images available
- Save diagrams you create to your camera roll to try on your next hunt
- Layout Blind and Boat blind hunter images available
- Recreate your most effective decoy spreads to remember what worked
Download the Goose Hunting Diagram Builder App and start building your own goose hunting diagrams today!
I've been goose hunting for over 30 years and one thing my hunting partners and I always do is discuss how to set the spread on each hunt. We got tired of drawing diagrams in the dirt or snow so we attached a white board to the wall in our decoy trailer so we could draw diagrams of how our set up would look for that hunt. This app is an even better idea because now we can draw the diagrams while sitting in a warm truck or at home the night before the hunt. Great idea!!!
I can create my own or use some of the provided diagrams. Very user-friendly.
- Category: Sports
- Released: Apr 09, 2016
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 110 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: GuideHunting L. L. C.
- © 2016 GuideHunting L. L. C.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.