By DART/The T/DCTA
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Introducing GoPass, the all-in-one transit tool that is like having a travel-sized tour guide at your side. GoPass is the easy way to buy transit passes for DART, The T, the TRE and DCTA -- right on your phone!
You can also plan trips, get next bus or train times and find out what’s happening in DFW.
GoPass is your complete travel tool. The app is so easy to setup and use -- you’ll never buy a paper ticket again.
- Mobile Ticketing – Purchase passes and hold tickets for up to 60 days.
- Digital Wallet – Store multiple credit cards for convenient purchasing.
- Password Protection – Protects from purchases without your knowledge.
- Proof of Payment – Works just like any other transit pass and includes a bar code on the back that fare enforcement or bus operators can scan.
- Quick Buy – Perfect for when you just need one ticket and want some of the most popular options from DART, The T and DCTA.
- All Tickets – Provides all ticketing options and allows you to buy more than one pass.
- My Tickets – Shows all your tickets at a glance, including not yet activated, active and expired.
- Travel Tools – Make going places easy. The trip planner gives you several choices -- just pick the one that’s most convenient!
- Trip History – Store your 10 most recent trip plans for reference.
- Where’s My Train – Know exactly when a train is coming to a rail platform near you!
- Where’s My Bus?® – Tells you when the next bus is going to arrive at your stop.
- Events & Offers – Learn about fun events and activities that you can get to on transit and take advantage of select offers.
What's New in Version 1.2.1
"Connect 2 Car" option links your DART trip with vehicle-for-hire services, now including Lyft and Zipcar
Truly Pathetic App Execution
This is one of the most poorly designed user interface apps I've ever seen for the following reasons: can't see the actual departure times for each leg of a route under Trip Planner (that's enough for 1 Star, considering it's a "Planning" app), when app is minimized for even 2 seconds and re-opened it defaults back to the home screen causing you to lose the locations you just entered, the app completely omits certain route possibilities that originate just 200 yards from your location. The last problem must be a result of the app not correctly using the iOS geolocation and/or various bus stops not being referenced to geolocations.
The app is so poorly executed that it might be more efficient to just scrap it and start all over.
Times are wrong!
We planned our travel around the trip planner. Got to the station to see our train leaving the station. The times PRINTED at the station are different from the times posted on the app. Which one is easier to update???
I constantly get errors when I try to buy my ticket. A3103 is the error. I tried a dozen times to buy and errors and errors. Was threatened with a citation even after showing the officer half a dozen screenshots of the errors. Fix this please.