GoPlus Cam carries multiple practical features and will be the best companion for Generalplus Wifi video recorder solutions.
Smoothly browsing and simplified design help users to place the focus on the most beautiful scenery.
-On-the-fly video streaming with proper resolutions
-Browse video files in storage by video streaming
-Sync between system photo database and remote storage
-Browse and download video file to local and playback
-Low latency streaming and smart video quality control
-Device battery level detection
-Record mode resolution and quality selection
-Capture mode sensor parameter adjustment
-Generic system settings
-Authorize with Generalplus devices with encryption
-Configurable device SSID name and password to protect contents
Ratings and Reviews
It works in a basic, decent way
This app connects to my Pruveeo F5 dash cam just fine. I’m able to adjust settings for the camera without having to press its tiny buttons on my windshield. This app also made mounting my camera a lot easier as I could stream the cam’s video live to my phone during alignment. I also love the ability to download videos straight to the camera roll as this could prove useful at the scene of a wreck. The app isn’t super intuitive, but it works.
What I would love to see:
- ABILITY TO SCRUB THROUGH A VIDEO’S PLAYBACK. If I just want to see a certain part of my drive before downloading I don’t want to have to press play and wait for the video to get to that point, I just want to skip to that part quickly.
- ABILITY TO DOWNLOAD 1080p VIDEOS TO THE PHONE. Currently I can only download 720p straight to my camera roll. If I wanted to capture and save 1080p videos I have to take out the SD card and upload it to my PC. It would be nice to download it straight to camera roll just like 720p.
- FASTER DOWNLOAD TIMES. It currently takes around 5 minutes to download a 3 minute, 720p video to my phone. Granted these videos are >300MB, it would still be nice to see download speeds improved within the app if at all possible.
As of the current version, 3.0.0 the connection between my dashcam and my phone work fine. I did have to configure my DNS from automatic to manual, add DNAS server “ 18.104.22.168 “ . This enable to me to connect to the dashcam, so it’s a 5/5 stars for me. If you have trouble, as you are “connected but the app said you need to connect to the dashcam wifi first, then this might solve it.
Works well for me, I can connect to the wifi camera's network, I'd give 5 stars however the file downloading process takes a while and for some reason, I cannot play it on my phone after being downloaded, it just says download error, could u fix that for IOS? The rest, the camera is a good choice.
- Chung-Hsin Chen
- 33.1 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Generalplus Technology Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.