By Woodman Labs, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Control. View. Share.
The GoPro App makes it easy to control your camera remotely, and gives you instant access to the GoPro Channel to watch the best GoPro videos from across the globe. Get full remote control of all camera functions. Preview shots and play back content. Mark key moments while recording with HiLight Tag.* Share your favorite photos and videos via email, text, Facebook, Twitter and more.**
• Watch the GoPro Channel and get your fix of the best GoPro videos from across the globe
• Get full remote control of all camera functions
• See what your camera sees with live preview for easy shot-framing
• Mark key moments while recording with HiLight Tag*
• View HiLight Tags in your GoPro Camera Roll for easy playback of your video highlights*
• Play back your videos** and view your photos
• Copy photos and videos** to your device, then share via email, text, Facebook, Twitter or other app
• Browse and delete files on the camera’s microSD card
• View the GoPro Photo of the Day
• Wirelessly update your camera software***
• Wirelessly update your camera Wi-Fi network name and password
• HERO3 (requires camera software update, see gopro.com/update)
• HERO+ LCD
• HD HERO2 with Wi-Fi BacPac™ (requires camera software update, see gopro.com/update)
Questions? Contact GoPro Customer Support at gopro.com/contact. For a directory of Customer Support phone numbers by country, visit gopro.com/support/telephone-numbers.
* Compatible with HERO4 cameras only. HiLight Tags are not viewable on iPad.
** Compatible with videos captured in select modes only.
*** Compatible with HERO4 and HERO3+ cameras only.
What's New in Version 2.7.1
• Bug fixes, especially around camera connectivity.
• Improved camera pairing process. With step-by-step videos that make it easier to connect your GoPro to the App.
• Improved camera management allows you to see all the cameras you’ve connected to previously.
• Faster preview with less latency.
• New support screen lets you contact support directly or view helpful articles.
• HERO+ LCD support.
Perfectly fine and functional!!!
Everyone must be doing something wrong because this app is great! I connect my 4+silver with my ipad air 2 and iphone 5s without issue. This app is perfect for playbacks, framing shots and even acts as a gopro remote (which would cost $89 if you were to purchase it). There is a half second delay when framing, but come on, The devices are linked via wifi, its not gonna be instantaneous, if thats youre only gripe, please reevaluate your review! The thing i love most about this app is how easy it is to use as a command center for my gopro! I can quickly change settings, delete storage, from memory card as well as quickly post them! 5 STAR APP
My gopro is useless wit this app
I wish someone would make another app because these idiots obviously don't know what they're doing ...how is it that the app worked PERFECT when I first got it bout a year ago ...and ever since the updates dropped it became worse and worse CONSTANT crashes disconnections and false "please connect your camera when it's obviously already connected...and to top it off when the app does work it eventually crashes forgets my wifi password and Bluetooth pin and I have to start a new screen name and password....I post many car videos using my gopro but at this point it's literally been useless about a month now...since I can't properly tune it or see how it's mounted using my phone ..PLEASE. Smart guys out there come out with something because it's obvious these Jiblit heads are completely incompetent and incapable of producing a functional app....
We are using the Gopro hero3 and an iPhone 6 with an 8.2 iOS. Downloaded the Gopro app for the playback feature and had no problems viewing the video we took this morning. We recorded shorter segments (5min was the longest) with a resolution of 980. The app spent several seconds populating the video onto the phone but eventually everything on the SD card was received onto the phone. The option of downloading the video to the phone was not used. Nice feature, we didn't bring the laptop to Mex.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jun 10, 2015
- Version: 2.7.1
- Size: 45.3 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Woodman Labs, Inc.
- © 2015 GoPro
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.