By Woodman Labs, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Control. View. Share.
The GoPro App gives you instant access to the GoPro Channel, and makes it easy to control your camera remotely with your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Get full remote control of all camera functions. Mark key moments while recording with HiLight Tag.* Preview shots and play back content, then share your favorite photos and videos via email, text, Facebook, Twitter and more.**
• Watch the GoPro Channel and get your fix of the best GoPro videos from across the globe
• Get full remote control of all camera functions
• See what your camera sees with live preview for easy shot-framing
• Mark key moments while recording with HiLight Tag*
• View HiLight Tags in your GoPro Camera Roll for easy playback of your video highlights*
• Play back your videos** and view your photos
• Copy photos and videos** to your device, then share via email, text, Facebook, Twitter or other app
• Browse and delete files on the camera’s microSD card
• View the GoPro Photo of the Day
• Wirelessly update your camera software***
• Wirelessly update your camera Wi-Fi network name and password
• HERO3 (requires camera software update, see gopro.com/update)
• HD HERO2 with Wi-Fi BacPac™ (requires camera software update, see gopro.com/update)
Questions? Contact GoPro Customer Support at gopro.com/contact. For a directory of Customer Support phone numbers by country, visit gopro.com/support/telephone-numbers.
* Compatible with HERO4 cameras only. HiLight Tags are not viewable on iPad.
** Compatible with videos captured in select modes only.
*** Compatible with HERO4 and HERO3+ cameras only.
What's New in Version 2.6.3
This update accommodates new modes available on HERO4 cameras with the upcoming camera software update. Here are some of the highlights that the upcoming camera software provides.
HERO4 Black and HERO4 Silver
* Time lapse video mode - Capture Time Lapse videos automatically—no post-production needed. Showcase a sunrise, road trip or family gathering as a short, sharable video.
* 30/6 burst photo - Introducing a new way to never miss a moment. Capture 30 photos in 6 seconds—perfect for longer duration fast-action activities like surfing and snowboarding.
* Auto rotate - Automatically adjusts capture orientation to right-side up when the camera is mounted upside down.
* 720p240 fps video - Record ultra high frame rate video at a staggering 240 frames per second for liquid smooth slow-motion playback
* 2.7K60 fps video - Capture cinematic, high-resolution 2.7K footage at an impressive 60 frames per second
* Add HiLight Tags during playback - Now you can mark key moments both while recording video and playing back content on the built-in touch display to quickly find highlights for easy editing and sharing.
* Updated for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
Love the idea...execution could use some work
I just received a Go Pro Hero 4 Silver and was finally able to connect it to my iPhone 6. There were issues, but it worked in the end. I LOVE the intention of this app - being able to control the camera from your phone, update software, view & download photos & video to my phone. However, it does need work. The app is glitchy and there is a lag between what the camera sees and what I see on the phone. Fix these issues and this would be a 5 star app!!
Pretty Frieking Great!
This app is great! I don't know how good it works with the 6 and the 6+ but while I'm coming back from snowboarding, I just turn on wifi before I leave, and I can watch my footage while my GoPro is buried in my duffel bag in the back of the trunk! New updates are good but I would not use it for filming frames stuff because of the lag. Overall it's great and you can easily download footage to your camera roll and send then out to your friends!, Instagram
Once you learn how to actually connect the go pro it works as advertised and allows you to access all your setting quick and easily. Its a plus they send a video stream of what you are looking at before you begin recording. All you gotta do is set the wifi on your gopro to gopro app and connect to it via iphone in wifi settings. Goodluck!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Feb 02, 2015
- Version: 2.6.3
- Size: 22.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Woodman Labs, Inc.
- © 2015 GoPro
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.