By GoPro, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The GoPro App makes it easy to control your camera remotely, view your photos and videos and share your favorites. (1) You can adjust camera settings and use your phone or tablet as a viewfinder to frame the perfect shot. Trim videos to create short clips or pull high-quality still images from your videos for easy sharing. (1) Add HiLights while recording to mark key moments so they’re easier to find later. (2) You can also watch the GoPro Channel and wirelessly update your camera software for the best performance. (3)
• Pull high-quality still images from your videos for easy sharing.
• Now compatible with Apple Watch®—preview shots, control your camera (4) and add HiLight Tags
• Create short video clips and share them to Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and more(1)
• Get full remote control of all camera functions
• See what your camera sees with live preview for easy shot-framing
• Add HiLights while recording to mark key moments (2)
• View HiLighted media on your camera (2)
• View your photos and play back your videos (1)
• Copy and save photos and videos (1) to your phone or tablet
• Browse and delete files on your camera’s microSD card
• Watch the GoPro Channel and get your fix of the best GoPro videos from across the globe
• View the GoPro Photo of the Day
• Wirelessly update your camera software (2)
--- Camera Compatibility ---
• HERO SESSION
• HERO3 (requires camera software update, see gopro.com/update)
--- System Requirements ---
+ iPhone: iOS 8
+ Apple Watch: WatchOS 2.0 or higher; HERO3 model or newer. (No official support for HERO2 with Apple Watch; Preview not supported for HERO3 or HERO2 with Wi-Fi backpack).
+ Cameras: Any Wi-Fi enabled GoPro camera (HERO2 with Wi-Fi backpack or newer).
--- Footnotes ---
(1) Compatible with videos captured in select modes only.
(2) Compatible with HERO4, HERO SESSION, HERO+ LCD and HERO+ cameras only.
(3) Compatible with HERO4, HERO SESSION, HERO+ LCD, HERO+ and HERO3+ cameras only.
(4) Mode selection using Apple Watch® is available for Video, Photo, Burst Photo and Time Lapse Photo modes only.
What's New in Version 2.15.2
+ Bug Fixes
Please add more features
I love the app but I would love to see more features such as video speed, slow-motion, fast motion,possibly an option to add music in the background, and also cutting clips more accurately, etc this is a good app but there could be so many more features added to it to make it an outstanding app, I had a huge page written on why and what should be done but my nickname was taken so I had to restart and this is all I'm gonna write, lol....
basically my computer broke so I don't have the option to edit that way anymore.
I'll give the app two stars for now and when I see some decent features I'll be more than happy to give five stars as I can see this app being very good with some work.
Awesome app! But put this feature in!
The app is awesome, I can pull the high quality videos and photos right from my phone.
But what would make this app even more awesome is if we had the choice to convert our time lapses into a video straight from the app! For instance, we have the option to "Convert time lapse into video" but also have the original option of just gathering all the photos taken.
After updating this last time, I had a problem with the video footage up loading to my computer and I had a video on the camera that did not show on it but later on did.. Love my go pro though!!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Aug 22, 2016
- Version: 2.15.2
- Size: 87.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: GoPro, Inc.
- © 2016 GoPro
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.