GoQuest - Free beginner friendly online game of Go
By Yasushi Tanase
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With "Go Quest" you can play the ancient board game of Go online with people around the world.
Go Quest was recently featured in "Go Focus", a weekly go TV program and now it's played by lots of players of all levels from beginners to pros.
Since the author of Go Quest started this project as a beginner, this app is created to be simple and beginner friendly.
Other features of Go Quest.
- You can start playing online immediately after download.
- It's free.
- Player's strength is rated by the popular Dan-Kyu system as well as more statistically accurate ELO-rating system.
- You can choose between 9x9, 13x13 and 19x19 board.
- When game ends (by 2-consecutive passes), the result is automatically decided according to the Chinese rules.
Enjoy free online game of Go (Igo/Baduk/Weiqi)!
What's New in Version 1.4
- Now we have 19x19 in GoQuest! (Only at peak hours)
- New board&stone types.
- A few bug fixes.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 19, 2017
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 19.6 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Yasushi Tanase
- © 2014 Nase
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.