Gordon Ramsay DASH
By Glu Games Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
JOIN GORDON RAMSAY AND COOK YOUR WAY TO SUCCESS!
Travel around the globe and master your skills in unique restaurants w/ Gordon Ramsay as your guide! Build your restaurant empire!
BATTLE OTHER PLAYERS ONLINE!
Use strategy along with your culinary skills and battle other players or friends online to reach the top of the leaderboards!
CHOOSE YOUR CHEF’S LOOK!
Create your chef’s own personal look with the all new avatar system, a first for any DASH game!
CELEBRITY CHEF BOSS BATTLES!
Got what it takes to compete with the best? Face Gordon Ramsay and others in new Boss Battles!
EARN AND TRADE ITEMS FOR BETTER RECIPES!
Upgrade your recipes for even better rewards by collecting rare and unique items throughout the game!
Gordon Ramsay DASH © 2016 Glu Mobile Inc. All rights reserved.
DASH, Gordon Dash, Gordon Ramsay Dash, Glu, the “G-Man” Logo, Flo, and her appearance are the trademarks or registered trademarks of Glu Mobile Inc. in the United States and/or in other jurisdictions.
Likeness, voice and images of Gordon Ramsay provided under license by Humble Pie Media Limited for Studio Ramsay. All rights reserved.
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
- This game is not intended for children.
- Please buy carefully.
- Advertising appears in this game.
- This game may permit users to interact with one another (e.g., chat rooms, player to player chat, messaging) depending on the availability of these features. Linking to social networking sites are not intended for persons in violation of the applicable rules of such social networking sites.
- A network connection is required to play.
- If you have a problem with this game, please use the game’s “Help” feature.
What's New in Version 1.8.9
Get your aerial chef on in the precariously dangerous venue: Dubai in the Sky! It's great food fun hundreds of stories in the air hanging off Dubai's tallest building! Yikes!
- Complete 60 brand new levels stuffed full of tasty new dishes like Lamb Skewers, Baklava, Hummus, and more!
- Cook in a Tannur oven while trying not to fall off the sky-high glass restaurant deck!
- Keep the baklava coming with one of The Flying Maloofs Jetpack team, Rocketeer Aya!
Give a warm welcome to customer Bashirah Baz and the new VIP customer, Sheik Duma!
- Cook up a tasty dish of Kabsa to attract the VIP Sheik and his Cheetah to your restaurant!
- Sheik Duma comes with an amazing new boost: Premonition! You seem to know what customers want to eat before the service begins!
Deftly flying and prepping is our new Auto Chef, Rocketeer Ferran!
- Ferran pre-chops and pre-combos everything for you, so you can make food faster!
I don't know what happened with the last update but now there are 30second ads that you don't get gold for and you can't skip (previously the ads were 5s or less and the you could just close them out) I didn't mind the ads you could skip after a couple of seconds but its unfair to force 30s ads on your users (THAT YOU DONT GET GOLD FOR--I don't mind watching a 30s ad if I'm getting gold for it)
i really like the concept of the chef duels, and they are a lot of fun but they need to incorporate a system where you only get matched with players that have similar upgrade levels as you, otherwise skill is irrelevant, because the person that spent the most money on buying gold to purchase upgrades will always win out. i am ridiculously good at time strategy games and i know that unless i make a mistake, my opponent should never beat me. i thought it was weird that i kept losing but then i noticed it was because my opponents all had 60-70% upgrades when the most i have are 20-30%. this needs to be changed so that you only get matched with others that have the same levels or its no longer a game of skill.
i think this will be a good game once you fix the issues above. i doubt you will ever fix the gold issue bc you want to gouge your users for money, but at least fix how duels are matched. they are fun, but not if you keep losing because others paid more money than you.
Best Dash Game Yet!
I'm absolutely loving Ramsey Dash. Most often with games like this I get bored quickly with the repetition and don't make it past the few first levels. However, with this game there is so much more to it that more picky clientele or more customers to serve. The gameplay itself changes from restaurant to restaurant. You can go back and replay levels to get five stars once you've unlocked the option. Then there is the farmers market and booster recipes...it's so much more involved than other Dash games! I also love the 'Easter eggs' hidden on the map to give you little bonuses. Then there are chef duels, for when you get bored of grinding through levels or run out of groceries.
My only complaint is that I wish gold was given more often. I did buy a pack of gold to eliminate ads (which I never normally do #cheapskate) but otherwise it can get a little frustrating when you have to wait for the ads to reset so you can watch them and earn more gold to advance in levels. I can see in the future getting to the point where it's just not worth the time but they've got my $10 bucks and I'll have at least that much fun with it in the meantime.
I absolutely LOVE this game! It's like being on your own personal Hell's Kitchen episode. I love the things that come out of Chef Ramsay's mouth. Sometimes I just stand there so I can hear him yell at me. It never gets old! The game does get challenging, which is great because it keeps me interested. The only thing I can gripe about is the limited opportunities for gold collecting. Some of the restaurants cost way too much, you'll never be able to upgrade everything without spending real money. That's probably the point, but it's a bit unfair for us poor folks. I get smashed in the chef duels as well because I can't upgrade the way I'd like too. Even during gold events, the patrons don't drop near as much as they should and having to wait for your energy to refill is daunting. Besides that, this and Cooking Dash are two of my favorite games that I play most often, if not daily to complete my goals. Keep up the excellent work! Your game is "ABSOLUTELY STUNNING"!!!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 19, 2016
- Version: 1.8.9
- Size: 158 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Glu Games Inc
- © 2016 Glu Mobile
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Stack of Gold$2.99
- Bucket of Gold$9.99
- Handful of Gold$0.99
- Handful of Coins$0.99
- Case of Gold$19.99
- Satchel of Coins$4.99
- Stack of Coins$2.99
- Bucket of Coins$9.99
- Handful of Gold and Coins$0.99
- Stack of Gold and Coins$2.99