This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Gorillas is a turn-based artillery-style game where the objective is to blast your opponent away using carefully touch-aimed bananas.
With a single touch of the display you determine the direction and speed of your banana's throw. Don't forget to take the wind into account!
Gorillas is now Game Center-enabled, allowing you to face your friends or random challengers at any time.
This is a port of the original DOS game to the iOS platform, enhanced with all the goodness iOS has to offer.
● A classic feel coated with iOS goodness.
● Play against the AI, your friends, or both.
● Configurable or dynamically adjusted difficulty.
● A range of different world themes to play in.
● Various captivating game modes:
- Boot Camp: Train your aim.
- Classic: Play a quick match.
- Dynamic: Make the most awesome kill shots.
- Team: Team up with friends against the AIs.
- Last Man Standing: Stay alive the longest.
● Wind and weather effects, such as rain and snow.
● A range of excellent retro remixes.
● Sound effects, vibration and shaking.
● Camera action and game field zooming.
● Slow motion kill shot replays.
● Fully Open Source (JRL).
For more information and a demonstration of the gameplay, check out:
For any great ideas or valuable feedback:
Thanks for checking out Gorillas and letting us and your friends know what you think!
What's New in Version 1.6.1
Removed analytics and added a link to http://thanks.lhunath.com
This does bring back memories. But I do miss being able to add in my own calculations.
This Takes Me Back
Thanks for making this. I remember playing this on my PC back in the 80s.
I love it. Stays true to the original MS Dos game, but evolves it just enough to make it engaging and fresh. Thank you for creating this!!
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 28, 2014
- Version: 1.6.1
- Size: 41.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Maarten Billemont
- © 2009, Maarten Billemont
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.