Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
GoSync allows you to synchronize your Google Docs files with a folder in your HDD. All your changes in your files are synchronized to Google, and all your changes in Google files are done in your local HDD.
Can't be easier. Can't be more useful.
* Works with your Google Docs account or any Google Apps account.
* You can configure what files or folder to exclude.
* You can convert your Office files into Google editable files.
* Use your free storage from Google Docs or upgrade to get more storage space.
* We do not track anything. Even metadata. Nothing. It's just you and your account.
What's New in Version 1.0.8
Fix on 'Sync Only Starred' feature