Got Asia ? (Quickly learn Chinese, Japanese, Korean, English on the Rolling Train)
By Olivaw Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Got Asia ? This is a fun, talking, mosaic phrasebook for Chinese, Japanese, Korean and English. It makes it easy to listen and learn the most commonly used words and phrases in these languages on the go. It translates from any source language to any target language with sound (TTS) for more than 800 words and phrases. It provides romanizations so you can start learning by hearing the language, instead of learning the script.
Words and phrases are grouped into 20+ convenient categories:
- Key words
- Parts of body
- Verbs (300+)
At a tap of a button you can see, hear and speak hundreds of the most commonly used words and phrases.
Play a game of word "BINGO" with friends and family, in Chinese, Japanese, Korean or English. Play anywhere with Bluetooth across devices like iPhone, iPad and iPod. Win gold and unlock gems for your language. Unlock them for all languages for the grand prize !
Here are some major features:
GET STARTED SPEAKING
- Scroll quickly through a unique MOSAIC PHRASEBOOK to zoom into phrases relevant to your context.
- Tap to read the translation in the target language
- Listen to audio for any phrase with a tap (needs network)
- Increase font size for ease of reading
- View more than 700 words and phrases in 3 Asian languages plus English
- View more than 300 verbs for different situations
- Flashcard scrolling and per language progress tracking to train your brain.
- Each time you complete a category a train goes off - see how many you catch !
- Create a daily learning schedule using reminders
- First and only game which enables word play ACROSS different languages
- Challenge yourself or friends to a bingo word game in any language
- Connect and compete with friends and family with the bluetooth enabled word game - wherever you are.
- Win Gold and Gems as prizes and a Grand prize on unlocking Gems for all languages.
- Share your wins on twitter
- Cross compatible with Got Europe and Got India Bluetooth enabled apps
- OVER 400 LANGUAGE PAIRS POSSIBLE NOW !
LEARN AS YOU GO
- Review the correct hits and mistakes after each game to improve your future score.
SEARCH AND COMPARE
- Search for any word or phrase in both source and target language quickly.
- Compare words and their pronunciations across any two languages at a time
CREATE CUSTOM LISTS
- Create custom list of phrases you can use throughout the day using History and Favorites
- Switch from train view to list view for an alternate interface.
Words and phrases are all professionally translated.
GIFT THIS APP
Do you know learning multiple languages builds metacognition ? Do you know a student visiting Asia ? Or friends and family interested in other cultures ? Gift this app by clicking the "Gift this app" button below.
BUY AND JOIN THE COMMUNITY
Get on the Rolling Train today. Buy now and join thousands of fellow language and travel enthusiasts. Don't miss out.
+++ This is a Universal App. Buy once and it works on iPad, iPhone and IPod Touch. No ads or in-app purchases ! +++
Happy Holidays ! Special pricing for holiday travel on all Rolling Train apps (66% off).
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 2.7
More categories - numbers, dating, emergency
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Nov 04, 2013
- Version: 2.7
- Size: 15.3 MB
- Languages: English, Basque, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese
- Seller: Ruchir Tewari
- © 2013 RollingTrain.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.