Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Use light, shadows, and colors to illuminate all the planets in more than 70 brain-melting levels! An innovative puzzle game where you arrange stars and planets to match each planet with the correct colored light.
GRAND PRIZE WINNER
MIT iOS Games Competition, 2013
- 70+ unique, handcrafted levels
- Unique game mechanics involving light, shadows, and color mixing
- Beautiful patterns of light and darkness in each level
- Thoughtful gameplay engages players' spacial intelligence
- Explore the universe via the animated level map
- Teaches the additive color model, with additional educational material
- Unlock new planet types as you progress
- Indie game in development for 18 months
- Free to download and play the first 28 levels!
Developed by Ben Reynolds, published by MakeGamesWithUs
What's New in Version 1.0.1
- Bug Fixes
Innovative and challenging
MORE LEVELS!!!!! So exciting!
Great game! Nothing really like it out there and it is fun! Once you think you've mastered it, the next one can still stump you! Definitely worth getting the full game (in-app) because the later levels clearly were created with much care and clever thinking. Another great puzzle game everyone should at least try. Don't think it is too easy from the tutorial levels. I highly recommend!!!
Thinking Person’s Puzzle Game
Challenging game - but fun, beautiful to behold, soothing music track. I just want to know, if you solve all 73 levels, do we get an honorary degree from MIT? :-)
Very unique space puzzler!
I wasn't too sure about getting this game at first, but im so glad I did!
It's very challenging and quite unique (as far as I know).
You should check it out!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 13, 2014
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 43.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: makegameswithus inc.
- © 2014 makegameswithus inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Full Game Unlock$1.99